10 hours ago, SazMai said:

New member here, introducing myself as I am hoping it might help someone actually notice me and my post from last week??! 

Hi SazMai,

I missed your post, but feel free to send me a DM/PM if you'd like for me to respond--if I can, if I can't I'll let you know.  How are you?  I checked your pg to see if I could spot the one you're saying wasn't responded to?  I couldn't find which post it was.  So how are you doing?  Happy you posted and welcome to DepressionForum!  :hugs:

Sorry we missed your post last week. Sometimes posts get moved off the board so fast and not all the rooms have a lot of activity. Thanks for posting again. We will try and support you as best we can. Let us know what is going on in your life. 

Hi there. I'm glad you posted your introduction here, I was able to find and respond to your post in the medication sub forums. When you're ready to share more, feel confident that the community is very understanding and supportive. We're all struggling and sometimes it helps throwing an arm around somebody else who is too. 

• 2 weeks later...