Sign in to follow this  
chumly

very sad and disappointed tonight!

Just wanted to simply say that I am very sad and very disappointed tonight!!!  I dont think I have what it takes to explain what happened today at the moment but I am sure I will be back to fill you in...but I just thought it might help to at least let someone know how sad I felt and disappointed about a situation. I will get into the reasons in better detail when I have more energy to do so..but to sum it up I thought I was finally going to be free from something but apparently the universe does not seem to be allowing it..and I am once again so deeply sad and disappointed!

Like I said, i dont have the energy to discuss it all right now ..although I did mention it in other threads on here in the past but I am just too worn out now to get into it all now..I just needed to let someone know how bad I feel tonight!

Thanks for listening! 

I’m sorry you’ve had a crappy day. I totally understand the feeling of needing to express your hurt, anger, sadness w/o having the energy to explain why at that time. The energy just figuring out how to explain it all so it makes sense to others is exhausting all by itself. Sorry you felt free of an issue that threw another rope at you. It totally sucks when we are sandwiched with an issue that won’t let go. I hardly have the ability to deal with my day to day functioning. Anything extra is like a heavy brick on a already crumbling psyche. 😞 

with warm regards- KS

2 hours ago, Kryckle0609 said:

I’m sorry you’ve had a crappy day. I totally understand the feeling of needing to express your hurt, anger, sadness w/o having the energy to explain why at that time. The energy just figuring out how to explain it all so it makes sense to others is exhausting all by itself. Sorry you felt free of an issue that threw another rope at you. It totally sucks when we are sandwiched with an issue that won’t let go. I hardly have the ability to deal with my day to day functioning. Anything extra is like a heavy brick on a already crumbling psyche. 😞 

with warm regards- KS

Wow!! you really understand! Thankyou!!! just simply having someone understand even this much and let me know means the world to me...I cant thankyou enough for it!! You really made my night for totally understanding. I really love this forum and all the great help I get from people such as yourself. Thanks!! 🙂