so tired so fragmented

Beyondempty

i have been off of medications for some time now and i cant find a doctor in my area that takes my insurance, i feel like i am not even human in the usa because i am poor and can;t get treatment.   My mind is so fragmented i cant think straight and i isolate myself, i don;t know how to talk to anyone anymore im to the breaking point.  i don;t know what to do anymore

yes but for years i have been in psychiatry but for some reason since i moved to florida i can't get help.  and jelly your comment was not helpful at all.  I have been on meds for years but moving to florida that all stopped no psychiatrist wants to take my insurance.  I have no money to pay period. 

10 hours ago, Beyondempty said:

yes but for years i have been in psychiatry but for some reason since i moved to florida i can't get help.  and jelly your comment was not helpful at all.  I have been on meds for years but moving to florida that all stopped no psychiatrist wants to take my insurance.  I have no money to pay period. 

Sorry if my post wasn't very clear. I meant online psychiatry, as in through a website that offers psychiatry services, where you meet with a psychiatrist via webcam. I was thinking that would take location out of the equation. Even if you can't find any psychiatrists in your area, you should be able to find some online.

But if you have no money to pay, that might not be the most helpful thing. Have you heard of Partnership for Prescription Assistance? They're a website/organization that helps people who can't afford their prescriptions. Some people are able to get medication through them for free.

Edited by 20YearsandCounting
remove link