Curious

Amy1984

17 minutes ago, Amy1984 said:

Oh where do u work? Thinking about the paycheck is the only motivation i have at times of bordom. 

I work at a hospital in the critical care unit

It is so amazing to be working beside the doctors and nurses right

where the action is

Edited by Floor2017

Unhappy, annoyed, seedy, lonely, social reject.. I think happiness is a genetic code. In this life as some people really cursed. No matter what they do, they can never be happy, at every moment they have a dissatisfaction and always tend to see the empty side of the glass. I'm so jealous of people who can be happy to look at a flying butterfly.

Im taking Seroquel and Prozac. The Seroquel is a miracle drug and Prozac is ok. I just keep tell them to give me something that works instantly or faster. Once i feel my depression setting in there's no stopping it. PERIOD

I woke up today after the first good-night's sleep since... I can't remember. For the first time in a long time I didn't start my day wondering how I was going to get through the next 12 hours until I could sleep again. It felt great for a whole few minutes. Then I remembered what most of my other days feel like. I felt like "holy crap - this is what normal feels like?!?" Any doubt I may have been harboring about whether or not I still struggle with depression was instantly erased - the contrast was just so harsh. 

I've tried to make the most of my day, enjoying the ability to pay attention to the world outside my head for once. I came across a stunning apron of red leaves beneath a maple and it brought tears to my eyes. I think the fact that I know tomorrow those same leaves will most likely leave little impact made the experience bittersweet and striking.

7 minutes ago, MelancholyDave said:

I woke up today after the first good-night's sleep since... I can't remember. For the first time in a long time I didn't start my day wondering how I was going to get through the next 12 hours until I could sleep again. It felt great for a whole few minutes. Then I remembered what most of my other days feel like. I felt like "holy crap - this is what normal feels like?!?" Any doubt I may have been harboring about whether or not I still struggle with depression was instantly erased - the contrast was just so harsh. 

I've tried to make the most of my day, enjoying the ability to pay attention to the world outside my head for once. I came across a stunning apron of red leaves beneath a maple and it brought tears to my eyes. I think the fact that I know tomorrow those same leaves will most likely leave little impact made the experience bittersweet and striking.

I'm so glad that you had a day of peace and comfort hopefully you will have

many days like that to come in the near future.  I wish you nothing but the best my

friend