Sign in to follow this  
Imtrying34

I took sarcosine and nac with out schizophrenic symptoms I'm freaking our

I'm having extremely bad reaction bad anxiety reoccurring depression can't really think straight and I'm having anxiety about everything what can I do to slow it down I took 2200mg of nac and 2200mg of sarcosine 

Edited by Imtrying34

I don't know what you mean by "nac" but Sarcosine is a naturally occurring substance. Even at 2 grams and 200mg, it is unlikely to effect your system as much as a non-naturally occurring substance. Of course, with any added dose of a chemical in the body, you may feel some form of effect, whether that is it's intended effect or side effect. This is due to upsetting the natural levels of the chemical in the body.

However, the liver is a very versatile organ. This is due to cells not being differentiated for a single purpose, which make the regeneration of those cells very quick. You only need 25% of healthy liver cells to stay alive.

Substances can have different effects on liver cells. Some can speed up metabolism, and some decrease metabolism. Substances that increase metabolism, will result in a lower blood concentration of any drug or substance that is metabolised by the same enzyme. Like CYP450, for example. And the reverse is true. Substances decrease metabolism, result in a higher blood concentration.

I'm having readmission to anxiety and depression I had in the past it's terrible I'm almost considering checking myself in to a hospital at this point I feel that would deterroite alot of things I have going in my life but it made my adhendonia much worse I should've never taken 2000ng that and nac which I found out is more so for schizophrenics 

I've already went to the hospital they checked my blood and didn't really tell me anything I just know I'm having severe affect my thoughts are off and thinking my emotions are more whacked etc .. wish I never took this I don't know what's my best option but my past anxiety is hell

Edited by Imtrying34

2 hours ago, Imtrying34 said:

I've already went to the hospital they checked my blood and didn't really tell me anything I just know I'm having severe affect my thoughts are off and thinking my emotions are more whacked etc .. wish I never took this I don't know what's my best option but my past anxiety is hell

Its ok ! its going to be ok! Youre just freaking out right now and your anxiety is making you think youre more off then you think you are. You keep swearing the pills messed you up but if you already went to the doctor and they tested you and said you were fine then ultimately you are fine and its just the terrible anxiety making you thinking otherwise. If you think the pills are giving you bad side effects then its ok remind yourself it will wear off shortly ! Anxiety is hell. I think sometimes even we get surprised at how bad it makes us feel and we think "This cant just be anxiety there has to be something more " but really it is anxiety sometimes us feel and think weve gone mad and are literally dying. But hang in there ! sometimes it gets really bad until it gets better , but it does get better and you will relive when it does. Wishing you all the best! keeps us posted on how youre feeling :console:

1 hour ago, June322 said:

Its ok ! its going to be ok! Youre just freaking out right now and your anxiety is making you think youre more off then you think you are. You keep swearing the pills messed you up but if you already went to the doctor and they tested you and said you were fine then ultimately you are fine and its just the terrible anxiety making you thinking otherwise. If you think the pills are giving you bad side effects then its ok remind yourself it will wear off shortly ! Anxiety is hell. I think sometimes even we get surprised at how bad it makes us feel and we think "This cant just be anxiety there has to be something more " but really it is anxiety sometimes us feel and think weve gone mad and are literally dying. But hang in there ! sometimes it gets really bad until it gets better , but it does get better and you will relive when it does. Wishing you all the best! keeps us posted on how youre feeling :console:

I think you could be on to something but I just feel like.my baseline is lowered I'm having bad thoughts and more depression I wasn't feeling this before I know the supplements contributed to it in some way

18 hours ago, Imtrying34 said:

I think you could be on to something but I just feel like.my baseline is lowered I'm having bad thoughts and more depression I wasn't feeling this before I know the supplements contributed to it in some way

do you have a therapist right now ? I think you should be seing a therapist and psychologist that can Help you get better medication that will suit you better. Just dont take those pills anymore. if you feel the combination doesnt work then dont take them. it is not possible for the pills to have permanent damage! you will be fine!

28 minutes ago, June322 said:

do you have a therapist right now ? I think you should be seing a therapist and psychologist that can Help you get better medication that will suit you better. Just dont take those pills anymore. if you feel the combination doesnt work then dont take them. it is not possible for the pills to have permanent damage! you will be fine!

Are you sure it can't because my thoughts and etc and anxiety has been whacked bad  even a little personality also motivation etc

Edited by Imtrying34

6 hours ago, Imtrying34 said:

Are you sure it can't because my thoughts and etc and anxiety has been whacked bad  even a little personality also motivation etc

When your anxiety is at an all time high one can develop ocd thoughts with their anxiety and depression and it makes you not thinking logically and keeps your brain racing. It disturbs your mood and behavior because your mind is constantly working 24/7 having all these crazy thoughts that make you anxious and in turn alter the way you perceive things and act. 

Look let me give you a little personal story so you can see I can relate and perhaps similar to your situation. Two yearas a go I got high and had t he worst reaction possible I mean it made me complete out of it and I was having panic attacks all day because of it. After I took we*ed that day I swear I was so out of it for 2 complete weeks I was not myself. I didnt sleep for 3 days straght I would have panic attacks none stop and everyone around me was so concern and constanly told me I was not acting Like myself. The first 2 wees were hell and I was just like a complete crazy person I was so anxious all the damn time I could not calm down. I was really bad the first few weeks and then the rest of the year I was not me. It literally is not possible for the drug to be in my system for that long lol it was not the we*ed that was causing me to act that way the entire time but it was the fact that I had a bad experience that one time that just made me so anxious and traumatized. 

Its just not possible for the drugs to be in your system that long. I believe you 100% that you feel this way! But I doubt its the drug themselves and more so its just the Anxiety and depression making you feel so unbalanced. 

If you do however feel deeply distub and like theres physically something wrong with you I advise see a medical doctor and get a theraphist! I advise get a theraphist in genral as they can help ease your anxiety thoughts and just see a medical doctor as a reasurance that theres not physically wrong with you and its just the anxiety giving you hell. 

3 minutes ago, Imtrying34 said:

Yes I'm having thoughts outside of my head 

You should definitely see a therapist then! are you seeing one right now ? 

I'm about to check myself in A hospital this has never happened to me it happened after I took 2000mg of sarcosine and nac once yesterday and the other one day before and then the effects settled in

Edited by Imtrying34

3 minutes ago, Imtrying34 said:

I'm about to check myself in A hospital this has never happened to me it happened after I took 2000mg of sarcosine and nac once yesterday and the other one day before and then the effects settled in

Hmmm maybe it triggered something . Im sorry this is happening, hang in there! and keep us posted on how you are doing! 

I wish you all the best! 

3 hours ago, June322 said:

Hmmm maybe it triggered something . Im sorry this is happenieng, hang in there! and keep us posted on how you are doing! 

I wish you all the best! 

Thank You I'm really offish mentally emotional thinking wise etc it's really off never been  like this 

I am so sorry you are feeling this way.  You may have to check into somewhere that is familiar with your history perhaps?  My thoughts are with you.

-Lindsay

P.S.

My granddaughter is Schizoaffective and I can sympathize greatly as she is in a hospital as we speak.

On 10/8/2018 at 6:16 PM, Lindsay said:

I am so sorry you are feeling this way.  You may have to check into somewhere that is familiar with your history perhaps?  My thoughts are with you.

-Lindsay

P.S.

My granddaughter is Schizoaffective and I can sympathize greatly as she is in a hospital as we speak.

Thanks  I'm still dealing with the effects I went to the hospital  and they didn't do much but give me antiphyschotic abilify  15mg and paxil 10mg  , it helped somewhat but I completely ruined my baseline though and it made me angry etc I never was schizophrenic to begin with