Cant stop crying

NickyLynn

I am really struggling. I can't stop crying and even though the initial feeling of super paranoia has passed - I feel exhausted and can't stop crying. I keep trying to distract myself and it's not working. Trying to pack to go to my brothers whom I love and feel so accepted by almost more than anyone in the world. And here I am falling part just randomly because I felt slighted by my coworkers. How do i escape my own damn head!

Yeah we all ask ourselves that question. How to shut off the cyclone in our head. 

Keep takling to people, keep busy, and try to figure out whats bothering you and what you can do about it. If youre able, exercise can help burn off anxiety and make you feel a bit better especially if you can do it out in nature.

Hi NickyLynn! How are you doing now? Depression can be sooo frustrating. We take things hard and think too much and we easily get into downward spirals. Yet in my experience, it passes and is part of my disease that I’m learning to live with. Hope things are better now. 

Hey nickI, 

How u doing?hi I'm beth from Liverpool. Doesn't register when people try to help sometimes hey?

Just keep talking it out?how nice to have a brother to support u through ur tough time.if u need to talk,I'm listening, take care of yourself x

On 9/18/2018 at 12:41 PM, beth law said:

Hey nickI, 

How u doing?hi I'm beth from Liverpool. Doesn't register when people try to help sometimes hey?

Just keep talking it out?how nice to have a brother to support u through ur tough time.if u need to talk,I'm listening, take care of yourself x

What a nice thing to say. Well my brother doesn't actually help in the sense you mean - he doesn't like to talk about my depression, as most don't, but he does love me unconditionally and I don't think he would ever cut me off like everyone else in my life seems to. He doesn't seem annoyed that I'm alive. 🙂 Things are still not good. I sometimes just don't know how I can keep going on like this. I try to keep busy but no matter what I'm doing my thoughts are in the way. 

Nicky Lynn, I'm sorry to hear that you are going through right now, do you think it

could be your medicine because some depression and anxiety medicine cause

you to become more emotional than usual.  I was on a  med once that caused

me to become to emotional and I would have crying spells.  I hope this bad

episode soon pass you bye my friend. 

11 hours ago, June322 said:

did you manage to get to your brother ? 

I did. My husband kept thinking because I was so bad I should probably stay back. I was odd and and almost confused and exhausted and could barely move. When I was there I was distracted and did well. It's when I have time to think that things are bad.