Goodnight thread

Nightjar

6 hours ago, jeremiah said:

Goodnight to all....it's good to hear some of you still like this thread.

Although I know it can perhaps be a bit of a boring one, it's comforting nonetheless.

Sending love to you guys. You are genuinely in my thoughts. We share a lot with each other here and there is genuine care and compassion  flowing through this site.

You guys are awesome. 

🛌 zzz

Jeremiah,

Actually it's not boring, I like reading everyone's good night messages.  I'm not in a family that does loving conversations so on here, I get the love and concern.   It's 1:20 am where I am.  Everyone slept tight, sleep peacefully.  🙂

2 hours ago, jeremiah said:

Goodnight DF family.

Day after I sent out love vibes on here, I opened my front door to see little love heart confetti all over my mat!

The love came right back!!

Sending the love again. ....:hearts:

Jeremiah 

There’s ALWAYS someone who needs the love!  

Sleep tight, all.  I wish you many hours of peaceful, restful, restorative sleep.  

23:40 in the UK. I'm watching the end of the wolf of wall Street before I head up to bed.

There are a small collection of movies which are played over and over on British TV and this is one of them. 

God knows why they do this but anyway I like this one....

And so to bed ...

Love to you all :hearts:

Rock, in the 1950s by Bill Haley and Elvis Presley led by the names, led to the emergence of an entertainment-oriented approach is a kind of music. In addition, as a result of the economic, social and political developments in the 1960s and the effects of these developments on the cultural field, Rock has become the main music genre to help the masses to express their problems. In this sense, especially in the 1960s and 1970s, Rock music is regarded as a period in which political values and social rights are emphasized. A similar situation also applies to Turkey. Indeed original Anatolia emerged as a growing trend in the second half of the 1960s in Turkey Pop Rock line, the world has emerged as a kind of analogy to the approach adopted mediating raised with examples of social problems in general.
In the 1980s, in parallel with the transformation of economic policies, the music of Rock changed and the political approach of the past period was replaced by individualistic tendencies. In this sense, the 1980s were the beginning of a new era in which rock music was isolated and disentangled from its essence. The impact of developments in the field of music during this period in Turkey after September 12, 1980 coup and was felt strongly than many other countries due to the incoming print layout.
Despite these adversities experienced in dealing names in rock music world and also in Turkey after the 1980s have continued to works that reflect issues related to social rights. When Turkey made a special study in the 1980s, 1990s and seems to be different with the original line period of the 2000s in terms of social rights.

Rock, in the 1950s by Bill Haley and Elvis Presley led by the names, led to the emergence of an entertainment-oriented approach is a kind of music. In addition, as a result of the economic, social and political developments in the 1960s and the effects of these developments on the cultural field, Rock has become the main music genre to help the masses to express their problems. In this sense, especially in the 1960s and 1970s, Rock music is regarded as a period in which political values and social rights are emphasized. A similar situation also applies to Turkey. Indeed original Anatolia emerged as a growing trend in the second half of the 1960s in Turkey Pop Rock line, the world has emerged as a kind of analogy to the approach adopted mediating raised with examples of social problems in general.
In the 1980s, in parallel with the transformation of economic policies, the music of Rock changed and the political approach of the past period was replaced by individualistic tendencies. In this sense, the 1980s were the beginning of a new era in which rock music was isolated and disentangled from its essence. The impact of developments in the field of music during this period in Turkey after September 12, 1980 coup and was felt strongly than many other countries due to the incoming print layout.

Despite these adversities experienced in dealing names in rock music world and also in Turkey after the 1980s have continued to works that reflect issues related to social rights. When Turkey made a special study in the 1980s, 1990s and seems to be different with the original line period of the 2000s in terms of social rights.