jeremiah

Goodnight thread

Really tired tonight. 

...probably because I've been busy for a change lol. I've been working on cleaning the house all day. It looks much better in here. Perhaps it will help me sleep better too.

Hope everyone sleeps well also.

Nite folks, lots of love :hearts::hearts:

jeremiah 

Something happens to my brain between the couch and the bedroom. I was really struggling not to fall asleep a few hours ago and now I'm wide awake. 

But for those of you who are better off, goodnight and dream good dreams 🧚🏽‍♂️

Goodnight ComeHereOften, goodnight evalynn, goodnight Oscar,  goodnight twister, goodnight only in red, g oodnight xtina, goodnight Heather g, goodnight markinthedark, goodnight rattler, goodnight laila, goodnight Epictetus, goodnight John boy and Mary Ellen. Lol

I may not have saved the world or done everything perfectly today but I've done my best and that's good enough for me.

zzzz xx :hearts:

23:33

Hey evalynn, has the hurricane blown over yet?! We had a severe storm here in the UK but not on the scale of a hurricane. Luckily where I live it didn't hit us too hard. Have been thinking of you guys over there. Hope it's done and dusted now.  Will check online for news tomorrow. 

Goodnight to you and goodnight to the rest of US, UK and AUSTRALIA! 

Love it. Love this thread, it's my favourite.

:hearts:⭐

Your thread is going strong.

All these threads are creating a tapestry of needed loving support.

Day or night it's time to light candles and cease and desist cussing the darkness.

On 10/13/2018 at 6:38 PM, jeremiah said:

23:33

Hey evalynn, has the hurricane blown over yet?! We had a severe storm here in the UK but not on the scale of a hurricane. Luckily where I live it didn't hit us too hard. Have been thinking of you guys over there. Hope it's done and dusted now.  Will check online for news tomorrow. 

Goodnight to you and goodnight to the rest of US, UK and AUSTRALIA! 

Love it. Love this thread, it's my favourite.

:hearts:⭐

I just saw this. The hurricane blew over my area without any damage. Thanks for asking.

UK: 23:18

Goodnight everyone. 

May you and your pj's  be transported swiftly to a sweeter place where dreams are made. Lots of love jeremiah :hearts::hearts:

Edited by jeremiah
If you're going through hell, keep going.