Pristiq and Memory/Concentration Difficulties

Hey y'all, so its been almost 2 and a half months on pristiq and it's been life changing. I feel soo much more calm and happy. But I'm also in medical school and this stuff is making it very difficult to concentrate and retain information. If I wasn't in school, this stuff would be perfect. Do these memory/concentration problems go away?  Would love to stay on this stuff but my memory/concentration is shot. Any thoughts? 

• 1 year later...
On 9/7/2018 at 8:50 PM, fourcorners8867 said:

Hey y'all, so its been almost 2 and a half months on pristiq and it's been life changing. I feel soo much more calm and happy. But I'm also in medical school and this stuff is making it very difficult to concentrate and retain information. If I wasn't in school, this stuff would be perfect. Do these memory/concentration problems go away?  Would love to stay on this stuff but my memory/concentration is shot. Any thoughts? 

It might not be the medication that is doing that, and it might be other issues that are causing you not to be able to concentrate and not side effects from the medication.