Sign in to follow this  
fearispower

Life is Too Long to Live

I have lived a little more than twenty years. I have no idea how I'll survive more than a couple more.

Nothing seems to matter. I don't have any friends, so I've tried to fill that hole in myself with my fandoms and my pets. But my cats are getting older, and they won't live long. Fandoms are worse. In the past couple of years, I've been really into Marvel movies and MLP, but the word is that the next season may be the last, and with Avengers 4 approaching, a lot of major characters will probably get retired. People will stop writing fanfics, making videos, songs, and whole fansites will eventually shut down. Videos I love to watch won't stay on the internet forever, and I don't have the room on my computer to save everything I want. I've already saved over six-hundred fanfics, over 100 MB worth, but who even knows if technology will still be able to read those files when I'm old. I've done a little research on the subject, some of which came from here and there just doesn't seem to be a way. It's the same everywhere I look. Video games and systems will wear out and become unusable, dvds will wear out, books could get ruined or stolen, writing might eventually fade. I can't preserve anything. I know it's pathetic, but it's all I have.

There's no assurance of an afterlife. All I'll be left with are memories of the wonderful things that I've lost forever. I wish I'd never existed.

I believe that it's got to get better for you. It may not seem like it, yet you don't know what good may be around the corner. Yes, it could be bad but it just as much could be good. What doesn't **** me makes me stronger. I like to think of life as a difficult quest that I was chosen for. It's hard and I don't know how it will work out. Yet pressing on matters & has value.