Nightjar

Lose pounds by xmas eve

15 minutes ago, nojoy said:

I was the only one there, so I got a lots of personal attention.

Wow, that sounds great. I'm yet to find a  class again though it's on my list. Classes have helped me tremendously in the past :hearts:

18 minutes ago, nojoy said:

I don't how others feel,  but for me to read of someone's success helps me to feel that I can be successful too.  And that others have ups and downs but still reach their goals.

That's really nice to hear 😊

This thread and the exercise thread both motivate me.  I keep exercising because I know others are still going.  It helps me for sure.  I'm doing much better this year at this time than I was last year at this time.  I actually believe I can survive the winter this year.  Last year I thought I was done for sure.

How the heck did I lose weight? This intermittent fasting thing must really work; but now I regret eating a donut yesterday and candy the day before. I was going to write this month off, but I'm back in the game! I really close to going down into the next "10s" if that makes sense. I wasn't going to work out today but now I think I should while I'm on a natural high. I still have 22 days this year to lose another few pounds and start the new year on a positive note. Either way, I'm going to try to be kind to myself and just be happy if I just don't gain any after all the cookies and such.

Edited by evalynn

@evalynnThe stress of the dieting and exercising oh no I have to exercise now.  I can't eat this or can't eat that can make us eat more.  This thing I go through every day is a job by itself!  You probably lost weight because you're actually eating what you want.  Doing this like weight watchers is the only way that works long term.  You ate a donut and candy because that's what you wanted.  Don't feel bad.  Life is short.  We have to enjoy this month and the holidays.  If we go into January dieting the whole time we will be bitter and angry and things won't go very well.

Well here we are. I am two pounds away from my goal and the deadline is tomorrow. I can comfortably lose one by then but probably not two. So I guess I might be one pound off my goal but I'll take it. Its a big accomplishment for me.

Perhaps I can lose that final one by Xmas day instead. Yep, that works for me. I'll do it. Get these last two off in the next two days and start Xmas day on target.

:snowman:

HURRAH!!! :snowman1: I DID IT GUYS!!* AND IT'S THANKS TO YOU AND ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. 

(*OK so I'm one pound away from goal but I see it as a roaring success and that pound will be gone by tomorrow!)

I can now get into those jeans and wear them with pride on Xmas day. I will raise a toast to you guys :hearts:

See y'all in the new year for the new weight loss thread 2020 over in the water cooler. 

Edited by Nightjar

I'm proud of you.  I will be close to my goal by 2 PM.  Sadly I have this down to a science but this is the last time I'm doing this for these reasons.  I'm lonely and need to find someone to spend my time with and I'm going full tilt for that starting tomorrow as soon as I'm done putting on this show for family.  I need to begin creating my own family.

That sounds great sober.  You're in a good position to do that now.  I don't think either of us will truly be ok until we have a partner because we don't have anyone else. We can do it though and of course looking good helps 😉

Merry Xmas sweetie 🎄