How Do You Feel Right Now #8

20 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

I used to think that was a preposterous idea. But the more research I do, the more it seems like the human race was "encouraged" to happen. What the process was, I have no idea. But there's more to it than I used to think.

It's very scary for most people because if it's true the stories of people getting kidnapped by aliens are true.  It doesn't scare me.  If I was kidnapped by them it probably wouldn't be in the top 10 of bad things that have happened to me.  Yeah what a life I have had.  I love everything supernatural.  

So I've been doing well the last two days. Anxiety level has been at a dull roar instead of the usual, and then *one* thing is said and I'm right back to where I started. I'm so tired of getting shot back down as soon as I feel like I'm making progress.

5 minutes ago, TheSandman said:

So I've been doing well the last two days. Anxiety level has been at a dull roar instead of the usual, and then *one* thing is said and I'm right back to where I started. I'm so tired of getting shot back down as soon as I feel like I'm making progress.

That's the way it seems to go. Always.

6 minutes ago, TheSandman said:

It's the same with me.  Every time I feel great someone says something to mess it up.

I'm feeling a mixture of all kinds of things. I've been lonely all week because the person I care about the most seems to be too busy for me. I'm battling between being "understanding", and acknowledging the fact that I have feelings too. It hurts because I always put so much effort to make time for others, but no one seems to do the same. I feel guilty for even needing this. I thought today would be better, but again, I'm left all alone. Maybe it's my fault for being lonely. I have a headache from crying and from feeling all these emotions, but then I came across this forum, and I'm happy to be able to focus my mind on something other than what has been occupying me all week. 

17 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Ditto. Is God actively vindictive, or does He/She/It simply not care?

Well according to the Abrahamic story Magic Sky Man was enraged our ancestor Eve ate a fruit he didn't want her to...so yeah we're still feeling that vindictive grudge this day

He set the stage though like he does all through life.  He puts things in our lives that he knows we love that we can't have.  Who wants a God like that?  I could have an apple tree in my yard and who cares but if it's the only thing I can't do I will be lying awake at night thinking about making applesauce and apple pie.

I'm so sick of this stressful life!  It's been 40 years of oh no what am I going to do now!  My mom's side of the family has lots of cancer and my dad's side of the family has lots of heart attacks.  I have to get a better life or I'm doomed.  This constant stress is chickening me!

Edited by sober4life

42 minutes ago, jeremiah said:

Sad that I used to be fit and health conscious and now the only thing I can think about is my next sugar fix! 

Somethings gone wrong here lol.

LONELY.

Feels worse the day after I've had some company 😞

Ugh, I totally understand. Most of my clothes no longer fit and even if they did I don't want to go in public looking like this. I feel so disappointed in myself. 

I'm utterly broke. I go to a job that I hate every day, one that is way over my head, and I have no money to show for all of the anxiety and stress. I live in a dump and have a car that is barely functioning. I can't go on a trip, even for a few days.

Screw it. Why put myself through it, day after day, year after year??

4 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I'm utterly broke. I go to a job that I hate every day, one that is way over my head, and I have no money to show for all of the anxiety and stress. I live in a dump and have a car that is barely functioning. I can't go on a trip, even for a few days.

Screw it. Why put myself through it, day after day, year after year??

You took the words right out of my mouth. 

Second that. I refuse to give up, though. What say JD? Soldier on?

3 hours ago, Wisteria said:

Will I ever find true love? Am I even worthy of love? I feel so lonely. 

Yes, if you want to! It took me a very long time, but I finally found true love. I know what it's like to feel lonely. But I truly believe that if you want something badly enough, it will find you or you will find it. ((((Hugs))))) 

4 hours ago, Wisteria said:

Will I ever find true love? Am I even worthy of love? I feel so lonely. 

You will find that person one day and that person will be the luckiest person in the world.  I would give anything to come on here one day and see a post from you saying you are happier than you have ever been and you have exactly the life you want.

I'm feeling better than yesterday. I have this sense of hope that seemed to be missing all week. Whenever I'm feeling this way, I'm afraid that something is going to ruin it, but I'd rather just live in the moment and enjoy what's in front of me while it's here.