How Do You Feel Right Now #8

11 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

I like that I will have to use that to clean up my car 🚗.  Somebody might need a ride 

so I better clean this car up.   😀

Believe it or not Somebody came by today 

needing to borrow my car 🚗.  I’m glad I 

Use the I better clean up my car because it

wouldn’t have been cleaned enough to

lend out to a family member.   🤣 

2 hours ago, RiverLight said:

Ugh. It's reporting week at work. Then client meetings. I dread both. I hate doing both. ARGH. I cannot present to clients well. It's nerve wracking in front of my team and higher ups. I hate it. I wish I could skip on this part of my job. 

I feel you girl.  🤣

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

I don't want any part of this life.  All it is is a nightmare with no end.

Yes. You think that there might be something good coming along in your dream and then something even worse jumps out and clobbers you with no warning. Once you're down, everything lines up to repeatedly kick you in the teeth.

Good times.

Feel like I just tried riding without the training wheels.

This morning was my first big trip (5 miles) to the doctor since coming home from the hospital three weeks ago.  Lord, even managed a shower instead of a sitzbath.  I was a little unsteady and shaky on my feet, but otherwise it went well.  (That said, I was told that should be the limit of my "adventures" for today)

Just now, MarkintheDark said:

This morning was my first big trip (5 miles) to the doctor since coming home from the hospital three weeks ago.  Lord, even managed a shower instead of a sitzbath.  I was a little unsteady and shaky on my feet, but otherwise it went well.  (That said, I was told that should be the limit of my "adventures" for today)

Excellent. Congratulations. Amazing how things we take for granted when we are "healthy" can be a huge accomplishment.

well a friend from my support group convinced me to try GABA. i've tried supplements before but they were not helpful. it was cheap like $12 so i said whatever. that's the only good thing thats happened so far today. i'm not expecting any miracles or anything . nothing seems to help, but i posted a topic if anyone has any experience feel free to share please!

2 hours ago, MarkintheDark said:

I understand my friend some success is

better than no success and you deserve to 

pat yourself on the back and perhaps 

tomorrow you can do a little bit more 

1 hour ago, ladysmurf said:

well a friend from my support group convinced me to try GABA. i've tried supplements before but they were not helpful. it was cheap like $12 so i said whatever. that's the only good thing thats happened so far today. i'm not expecting any miracles or anything . nothing seems to help, but i posted a topic if anyone has any experience feel free to share please!

I know my friend there is nothing like

having just a little bit of hope because it

can help take you along way 

I'm going to keep trying until the holidays are over mainly because I want to enjoy the holidays and it's all the longer I can continue to look at myself in the mirror.  Things have to change for me.  Otherwise everything I have done has been a waste of time.  

3 minutes ago, sober4life said:

It's another night of crying because I failed again at life.  It's all I've done is give myself more reasons to hate myself.  I don't blame people for rejecting me over and over because I despise myself right now!

You havent failed at life.

Youve been there for others which makes your life special. You have worth. We love you.