How Do You Feel Right Now #8

14 minutes ago, Floor2017 said:

So, true my friend and for each of us 

happiness might come to us in a very 

different way.  Also, we must recognize 

happiness when we see it.  Hugs for 

happiness in everyone life. :hugs:

YES!!!! Happiness can come in SO many different forms. It can be the littlest thing that can bring joy, even if for a brief moment. But we must appreciate and soak up all those wonderful little moments, and focus on all that we are grateful for in our lives, all that we DO have, rather than on a lack of something. When we focus on what is lacking, we become unhappier. When we focus on the good things, all that we are grateful for, we feel more appreciative and happier. Happiness starts from within. It comes from within us and how we view our lives. It is not external. 

I have a blog that I run on how to be happy, in fact, LOL. 

I've essentially had it with running on the stupid hamster wheel. I never get ahead...and in fact I keep falling behind. I run furiously yet I can't keep up. I now have 3 broken teeth. Fixing them would set me back thousands of dollars. Hahaha. I have hillbilly ancestry and I'm looking the part.

Why put myself through all of this? Seriously.

39 minutes ago, Floor2017 said:

I’m sorry my friend hang in there and we’re 

hear for you if you need to scream 

every now and then 

I'll be ok.  I usually am at my best during impossible situations.  I become very focused.

15 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

I've essentially had it with running on the stupid hamster wheel. I never get ahead...and in fact I keep falling behind. I run furiously yet I can't keep up. I now have 3 broken teeth. Fixing them would set me back thousands of dollars. Hahaha. I have hillbilly ancestry and I'm looking the part.

Why put myself through all of this? Seriously.

If I was in your situation I would run.  I wouldn't do it for one more day.  That's the way I'm beginning to feel about my situation.  I can't do this much longer.

14 minutes ago, ChopinLover said:

I feel the same as yesterday and the day before — blah.

Thanks for the hug, Floor. I needed it. Back atcha.

ChopinLover

Thanks, friend I received it because I 

needed it today.  Morning is the worst 

time of the day for me if I can get past 

mornings I’ll be ok

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

I do very well under pressure.  Things went very well today.  They went better than I ever could have imagined.

That's great! Happy that you were able to share your "success"!

I started a 2nd job today. My first day was today. I had a panic attack. A bad one. They told me I could go home. I came home and my mom instantly begain lecturing me about how it was irresponsible for me to leave and i should have just sucked it up and stayed cause I'm a grown woman. She completely ignored me telling her I had an anxiety attack. Didn't bother asking what triggered it, if I was okay or anything. Just thought I was irresponsible. Just annoyed at me.

So how am I feeling today? Horrible. Anxious and very depressed and thanks to my mom- guilty. I never have anything positive to say when I post in here 😟

Edited by VictorianGoth

Some pathetic woman is writing nasty things about me on this other forum now. I've had it with toxic people. She's clearly miserable and cannot stand seeing someone be happy... she is trying to spread her misery onto me now by being oh so nasty and mean, but I won't let her ruin my good feelings. She has a miserable relationship with her boyfriend, he demoralizes her, she's writing about it, and cannot stand the fact that I am extremely happy in my own relationship. Well, she can go you know where. I'm done with toxic people who only want to try and tear others down. My happiness will not be ruined by someone else's misery like that. 

5 minutes ago, RiverLight said:

Some pathetic woman is writing nasty things about me on this other forum now. I've had it with toxic people. She's clearly miserable and cannot stand seeing someone be happy... she is trying to spread her misery onto me now by being oh so nasty and mean, but I won't let her ruin my good feelings. She has a miserable relationship with her boyfriend, he demoralizes her, she's writing about it, and cannot stand the fact that I am extremely happy in my own relationship. Well, she can go you know where. I'm done with toxic people who only want to try and tear others down. My happiness will not be ruined by someone else's misery like that. 

Girl, take off from that miserable place!! Its not worth it. You have what you need to get where you are going which is somewhere wonderful and that is what is important!

Just now, Natasha1 said:

Girl, take off from that miserable place!! Its not worth it. You have what you need to get where you are going which is somewhere wonderful and that is what is important!

I know right? It'll be fine for a few months, then wham! I run into another toxic person. I'm taking a break again. 

44 minutes ago, VictorianGoth said:

I started a 2nd job today. My first day was today. I had a panic attack. A bad one. They told me I could go home. I came home and my mom instantly begain lecturing me about how it was irresponsible for me to leave and i should have just sucked it up and stayed cause I'm a grown woman. She completely ignored me telling her I had an anxiety attack. Didn't bother asking what triggered it, if I was okay or anything. Just thought I was irresponsible. Just annoyed at me.

So how am I feeling today? Horrible. Anxious and very depressed and thanks to my mom- guilty. I never have anything positive to say when I post in here 😟

I’m sorry my friend panic attacks isn’t 

a joke.  We’ here for you and hang in 

there hopefully things will get better 

for you.  :hugs: