Sign in to follow this  
Natasha1

How Do You Feel Right Now? #7

My life is like a yo-yo, up and down. I don't like it but I think this is the best it's going to get. When I'm down, I try to tell myself that it will change as it always does, I hope. Yet I'm afraid one day it won't but that is a worry for another day.

Today I'm in a good place because I took a mental health day off yesterday. Thank God for those! My daughter and family live in Lake Elsinore where there was a large fire right behind their house. I helped them over a 3 day weekend I had. They evacuated for 5 days and now they are back in their home. Thank God! So I'm feeling a lot of relief today. I'm working at enjoying that while it lasts, one minute at a time.

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherSufferer said:

well, I’m doing mediocre. I have been walking very long walks lately. I have been walking 5 miles these past 4 days or so because my bicycle needs to get repaired. Today has been stressful and boring.

That's great that you can walk that much even when you are stressed. I need to get some exercise but have no motivation.🙁

30 minutes ago, JustAnotherSufferer said:

@BeyondWeary

I don’t feel better when I walk, so I don’t get the point really. I just keep it to keep my mind occupied, it’s still painful though.

I know, I barely have the motivation to get up on the mornings.

Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't ...it all depends how I wake up. Sometimes I go for a walk and it helps a bit, and other times I wont bother getting out of bed, because whats the point? Plus I don't always have the energy to walk or exercise ...

13 minutes ago, JustAnotherSufferer said:

@ladysmurf

Yeah, I get you. I was stuck in bed until around 12 AM or so, it’s sick to be honest!

I can’t get out of bed. It’s like there are invincible chains holding me back. It’s hard to explain. 

do you really think nothing will ever get better for us??

24 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

do you really think nothing will ever get better for us??

No, I think it will get better. We change as we grow older - more wisdom, different priorities, maybe a need for a Higher Power, more experience in dealing with this illness. I have the hope of a better life to come after this one because of my faith in God. If I'm wrong, I don't really lose anything. Yet if others who don't believe in God (a relationship not religion) are wrong, I think they have more to lose.

@BeyondWeary

My past life was awful. I Don’t want to talk about it openly. It helped me to soldier through 2 years of mental and physical abuse in this life, but it’s still no fun.

I’ll take a rest when I die. I don’t want to life a new life for a long time. There was a 34 year old time span from my past life death to this one.

14 minutes ago, JustAnotherSufferer said:

My past life was awful. I Don’t want to talk about it openly. It helped me to soldier through 2 years of mental and physical abuse in this life, but it’s still no fun.

I’ll take a rest when I die. I don’t want to life a new life for a long time. There was a 34 year old time span from my past life death to this one.

I can somewhat understand that. I long rest would be nice. Yet I'm talking about Heaven where there is no more crying or pain or evil, forever. This sounds good to me. A perfect existence. I can't wait!

2 hours ago, JustAnotherSufferer said:

@BeyondWeary

Thats good!

well, I’m doing mediocre. I have been walking very long walks lately. I have been walking 5 miles these past 4 days or so because my bicycle needs to get repaired. Today has been stressful and boring.

I can't wait for it to get cooler outside so I feel like walking again. I've been out a few times during this hot summer. I've had to carry a towel because I sweat so much. Heck, I sweat when it's 40 degrees (F) but at least it's not so horribly uncomfortable for me at that temp.

2 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

I can't wait for it to get cooler outside so I feel like walking again. I've been out a few times during this hot summer. I've had to carry a towel because I sweat so much. Heck, I sweat when it's 40 degrees (F) but at least it's not so horribly uncomfortable for me at that temp.

I walk right after sunrise when it's in the 60s.  Sometimes it's still dark and I'm walking around the cemetery track.  The perfect mornings are when it's still dark and foggy.  I like making my neighbors think I'm as strange as possible.  I agree though.  My favorite months to walk are October and November.

@sober4life

I like walking all alone. I don’t like walking where there is lots of people. Every time I see someone I have this thought in the back of my mind of how hated I am. Everything about me makes me an outsider and we all know that people like outsiders, especially the elderly. I’m so sick of them pushing me around where I live, just because you’re old doesn’t mean that you can act like a ****.

I had a dream-free sleep this morning and woke up anxiety free for the first time in months. Even had three hours of good before I started falling back to usual.

I'm back to my normal, anxious self now, but it's nice to have a relief for a little while, anyway. Plus, it gives me hope that I can maybe, eventually get better.

Been in a good place. I am feeling more confident that my life is going in the right direction. it's not perfect, not quite where i want it to be, but it's getting there. So many of my worries and fears have been hushed for now so i am taking advantage of it. i have been eating better. I am now 10 lbs. lighter than when i was at my heaviest. I am smoking tobacco only 3 days a week. I am exercising at least once a week. i am working on my crafts. things feel real nice. I like it.

13 minutes ago, JustAnotherSufferer said:

@sober4life

I know what you mean. I have been in this prison for a long time now.

folsom prison blues by Johnny Cash perfectly describes how I feel

Pretty much every song of his and every song from Hank Williams describes my life.  All my life I've been a loser should be the theme of my life.