How Do You Feel Right Now? #7

Natasha1

Natasha, you did a very good thing and you will be rewarded for the

good you do.  Whatever, you do never allow anyone to change the way

you feel or think because if you do you begin to lose a piece of yourself.

It's that person lost if he or she does not appreciate your generosity or

kindness.  Keep the good work up and continue to worry about the welfare

of others because this is what gives us the strength to overcome our short comings

in life.  Hang in there my friend and it will get better.

4 hours ago, Steveab63 said:

So despite my prodding people here to go out into the world and do something besides sit around being depressed,

I've done exactly that all weekend.

3 cheers for hypocrisy.

My excuse yesterday was a migraine, today is just stupidity.

(Sigh)

it happens to all us preachers LOL.  Something in you was telling you to hibernate, and that's OK. The key is to not let it take over so that a few days of cocooning turn into months.  Give yourself a big break, my friend!!!

2 hours ago, Natasha1 said:

Like a piece of s***. I just got called a braggart. Thats what i get for caring enough about someone that i tell them where ill be in case im not able to respond to them.

Eventually i will only care about myself. 

Not everyone is ready for help or love, Nat.  Resentments and internal battles are, for them, still too strong.  You gave love and it was met with anger. This has happened to me and many on here and elsewhere.  Good on you!  Good on you!  We, and the universe, know all about your heart!!!

I actually feel a little better now, realizing that I can come into this thread and think about others right now, instead of being awash in self-centeredness.  Amazing how that works.

Now, if I can only get some decent sleep tonight.

I am so angry right now. The moderators in a forum type of site I use for depression is censoring me. I can’t send any messages, nothing.

I’m so sick of it. They should stop being so politically correct. They have a bunch of sponsors they want to please.

they are censoring my content, because they don’t like what I say and I get a lot of influence on that sub. It sucks, peoples lives depend on this.

I want to see those counts pay for what they did. 

30 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

sick of life, what else?

There's a lot of that going on. I've become so disgusted with what passes for society here. People have become so aggressive and belligerent. I think it's a result of the declining economy and environmental collapse. Yes, "employment" is supposedly up but what's really happening is that people are working more for less...and inflation is making life more expensive on top of it. We are falling into the "austerity" that much of the rest of the world is already experiencing as the fiendishly wealthy suck up ever more resources.

And then there's the scary increases in temperatures all over the place--and fires. BIG fires.

@JD4010

Nice to see you again. How are you doing, I’m feeling like trash.

a forum type of site I have been using has basically made me unable to comment and make new posts. They are basically censoring my content, I feel betrayed.

A place like that should help me cope. Not make me feel anxious, depressed and paranoid. It’s the only place that accepted me and now they kicked me out.

23 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

There's a lot of that going on. I've become so disgusted with what passes for society here. People have become so aggressive and belligerent. I think it's a result of the declining economy and environmental collapse. Yes, "employment" is supposedly up but what's really happening is that people are working more for less...and inflation is making life more expensive on top of it. We are falling into the "austerity" that much of the rest of the world is already experiencing as the fiendishly wealthy suck up ever more resources.

And then there's the scary increases in temperatures all over the place--and fires. BIG fires.

i think people were always like that, now it's just worse...

3 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

i think people were always like that, now it's just worse...

Oh, that's very likely. And more people have fallen into that mode as well.

I want to unhitch myself completely from the madness.

@JustAnotherSufferer Exactly. You don't need the stress of that place and its censoring. I had a similar thing happen on a substance abuse forum I used to be part of. A few days after I got the bum's rush out of there, I actually started feeling better! Who needs that kind of krap in their lives, eh?