How Do You Feel Right Now? #7

Natasha1

I can break myself down just by opening my mouth. 

Just now I realize, I’ve been acting in a way which I’ve appalled seeing from others. I feel so much shame and fear.

the next three days I am surrounded by people, literally everywhere. I have a feeling I’ll go hard on the drinks n smoking until I have to come back to reality. 

22 hours ago, BeyondWeary said:

What do you believe happens after you die? Even resting in peace forever sounds good to me but how can we know that is a sure thing either?

we don't everyone has their own beliefs. mine is that you end up dead, and its nothing emptiness. it's like being on anesthesia forever ..

On 8/9/2018 at 11:40 AM, BeyondWeary said:

What do you believe happens after you die? Even resting in peace forever sounds good to me but how can we know that is a sure thing either?

We can't know.

I don't fear death. But I do fear the process of dying.

11 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

It's my Birthday today ❤️ Can't stay on long though... Gotta leave soon! Hope you guys are alright... Love you very much and thanks for being there for me... You are like a real family in my eyes ❤️  

Happy birthday, of course. I hope you had a great day.

1 hour ago, babyxgothxx said:

I was doing fine... Now I'm back to that crazy, suicidal freak again and it's my Birthday... That's just sad. At least I'm not drinking anymore

Blessed Birthday to you! You have come a long way if you're not drinking anymore! Hang in there. Things always change.

I screwed up something big time on a personal level. I let myself get carried away but had to pull myself back. Somebody got emotionally hurt as a result. I was trying to be a "nice guy" but wound up getting too involved.

I apologized profusely but the emotional pain for the other person remains.

This is the way my life proceeds. I'm a profoundly negative force within the universe. No wonder it hates me.

I just wrote down everything I've felt over the last few years that's bubbled up. I don't want to let my feelings bottle up anymore, but looking back at stuff it's never easy, especially when you feel like you're to blame for all of it.

I can't decide whether I'm relieved that it's out or still just as scared as I was before.

Edited by TheSandman

4 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

I screwed up something big time on a personal level. I let myself get carried away but had to pull myself back. Somebody got emotionally hurt as a result. I was trying to be a "nice guy" but wound up getting too involved.

I apologized profusely but the emotional pain for the other person remains.

This is the way my life proceeds. I'm a profoundly negative force within the universe. No wonder it hates me.

Hi JD. I think you are a human being that is perfectly imperfect. You did as well as you could at the time. Negative self-talk just does more damage and it is something we have control over.