thx to Epictetus and all of YOU...depression never ends it just transforms

desperados

i've been in hell for 1.5 years as i was unable to feel any positive emotions at all and i was walking and crying all the day it was so painful and harsh i was thinking about suicide...i lost everything as the only thing i feel was sadness with all the negative thoughts you could think of then i feel like Epictetus and YOU who replied in my topics were suffering more than i experience...at the end of the story after 1.5 years of suffering i found the right meds for me and i feel my positive emotions again i hope you would find the right meds and therapy for you to end this nightmare.

Thanks Epictetus....like in your profile picture of hands holding a bird you are that kind of a person living that spirit as i remember reading an article you wrote about catching a fly but letting it free to fly out of window...i'm a person like you as we've noting to do about God's creations even a fly has rights to live so it's unusual to us to end the life of a living thing by our decisions because we didn't create them thus we've no right to end their existence...i'm so sad that even feeling peaceful inside of you is depended on the drugs you take to balance the hormones of your brain...after suffering so much i believe that there's not a thing called inner peace but it's rather a chemical imbalance in the brain that you could fix it with meds or therapy.

Edited by desperados