Sign in to follow this  

my dad was picking on me and I was feeling really low and on edge and I exploded and had meltdown. I feel so bad and know I can't live here anymore. I just dont know what to do I afraid I will hurt my father he says such hurtful things.he also not nice to my mom. I wish I could move out but have no were to go. 

i feel so bad .

David

Hi David,

I am so sorry to hear about your situation - that sounds incredibly difficult and hurtful.  It is truly unfortunate that you are being picked on and that your mother also seems to be experiencing negative consequences - it seems like in a verbal nature from your post.  I'm sure it is much worse when you currently have little choice but to live under the same roof as the person who is causing so much distress.  Given your situation - about which I only know a small amount - you can at least serve as a positive support for your mother.  It is my hope that you two can support one another if you are experiencing similar treatment.

I am glad that you are able and willing to share your situation here on DF - it is my hope that you find all the support you need here until you find more options.  I wish you the best of luck and hope to continue hearing more from you.