emmoreno

stuck in a trance, need advice.

I have been feeling better since my last depressive episode, though as always, I am stuck with a "dazed" mindset. Its almost as if there is a veil over my eyes, like I am not alive. I go through the motions of the day, speak to my coworkers but it's not me who's doing it. I've always hated this feeling and when someone tries to snap me out of it, I get irritated. I have no idea what this feeling is associated with, I just know that its yet another obstacle of my all too tortuous mindset.

Has anyone else ever experienced this feeling? Why does this happen to me? 

On 7/11/2018 at 2:00 AM, emmoreno said:

I have been feeling better since my last depressive episode, though as always, I am stuck with a "dazed" mindset. Its almost as if there is a veil over my eyes, like I am not alive. I go through the motions of the day, speak to my coworkers but it's not me who's doing it. I've always hated this feeling and when someone tries to snap me out of it, I get irritated. I have no idea what this feeling is associated with, I just know that its yet another obstacle of my all too tortuous mindset.

Has anyone else ever experienced this feeling? Why does this happen to me? 

You answered the question yourself. You said you have a tortuous mindset. That is what is partly responsible for causing your depression. I have felt that, (when i was severely mentally ill, i call it eyes glazed over), When it happened i made sense of things in mind. When people try to snap you out of it, dont get irritated, but instead use this to make sense of things. Combat this thought and these feelings.