Sign in to follow this  
GoldenOne

Does anyone feel like things will be alright?

Because I dont. I think it is part of my condition. I guess it is what you call "hopelessness". Does anyone here, however, feel like things actually will turn out alright in the end? I would do anything to think/feel that.

I believe things will turn out find if we give it enough time to run it’s course otherwise life would be difficult living everyday with out any hope.  If a man or woman loses hope in life then there isn’t much else we have to help change our situation.  What ever we do we can not afford to lose hope.  Hang in there my friend and your help is on the way.

I’m done expecting things to get better here. Yet I do believe in a much better life to come after my body dies. It will be so much better and last so much longer. This time here is like a woman in labor happy about giving birth to a new life or someone working so hard at a degree they want that will lead to a job they enjoy doing. This life here can’t be all there is. The universe is way too complex for that and our minds are too small to comprehend it all. 

On 6/23/2018 at 10:36 PM, BeyondWeary said:

I’m done expecting things to get better here. Yet I do believe in a much better life to come after my body dies. It will be so much better and last so much longer. This time here is like a woman in labor happy about giving birth to a new life or someone working so hard at a degree they want that will lead to a job they enjoy doing. This life here can’t be all there is. The universe is way too complex for that and our minds are too small to comprehend it all. 

Beautifully put, BeyondWeary.

On 6/23/2018 at 6:47 PM, GoldenOne said:

Because I dont. I think it is part of my condition. I guess it is what you call "hopelessness". Does anyone here, however, feel like things actually will turn out alright in the end? I would do anything to think/feel that.

No.

I feel like it's impossible for everything to be alright for me. 

To me the mind is just like the body. If it's damaged bad enough it will never operate correctly. 

Don't get me wrong, I wish every one a better life, but it's too late for me.