I can't even cope.

Logan Sims

I was trying to play Grand Theft Auto Online to cope with the fact that Parker basically ditched me for some other guy. Well I was in the middle of an important mission and the power went out. This deleted hours worth of progress. I am so done right now. She doesn't want me and it's like God's signaling me to just slit my throat and be done with it.

This may seem like life is just weighing so much on you, but I promise God is never signaling to just “slit your throat”.. annoying things happen at the worst times too. I just would love for you to try a different healthier way of looking at how things are going for you. 

Hey Logan, your a young guy lots of other girls out there, its all good. Also, at least you can start your game over, remember as bad a s things are they can always be worse.  Right now i am beside my self in fear, i messed up on a credit card and am having the shirt sued off my back, they might very soon take away my vehicle and other property, possibly even my video games, then i wont be able to unwind with a few hours of retrogaming  like i usually do after the day is done, so there are others like me who have it waay worse.