Sign in to follow this  
mmd

Any other here who doesnt have any others to talk ?

Any other is on this ? Older than 26 old ? And feel ok, but sometimes come too close to the edge to want to talk with other but theres no-one to talk ?

Have you tried calling one of thoes crisis lines?

The people there are usually quite nice and talk to you and try to help.

Do you have a therapist to talk to?

Hi MMD,

So, do you have a therapist?

I'm not sure what you're looking for "re someone to talk to".

On this forum there are 2 kinds of conversations:

1. About depression (symptoms, problems, therapy, medication, etc) - this is on the main part of the forum

2. Conversations that are more general/ about life/ fun/ off-topic

You can find them in the following sections of the forum:

https://www.depressionforums.org/forums/forum/30-the-forum-cafe-the-lighter-side/

https://www.depressionforums.org/forums/forum/86-the-df-water-cooler/

or on individual threads like this:

How about you just join in a conversation and see what happens?

I'm not older but I am in this situation. Sometimes I have something awesome to share but no one I could share that thing with. When I feel like I have no one to talk to, but I am used to suffer alone. Sometimes I miss having someone to talk to, about anything.

I'm 27, and I don't have any emotional support.

No friends, no family, no significant other. I've been on my own since I was 15, and my depression has gotten worst and worst from there. Joining the military and going to war definitely didn't help. 

I am a member of a small chat group for people with mental illness. It really helps me out to be able to have someone to talk to. I suffer from severe depression and anxiety. This link is only good for 10 people, so if for some reason more than 10 people see this and use it, just PM me. Also PM me if this link is deleted for some reason.

https://discord.gg/rXC8qmT

Tell them you were invited by "Dopa."

Edited by standup

33 here and decidly came here and continue to come here to have some sort of human interaction.

I have no one I can speak to about my depression and have a severe fear of therapy so that outlet isn’t an option for me. So this place is it for me. This and a journal I have begun to write down my thoughts somewhere.

I hope you find some comfort here in the forums. If not seeking or finding answers; than at least in knowing there are others like us here and you are not alone.