Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

Simple Question

My Current Girlfriend is Bisexual (she is a feminine one). We never lie eachother and she clearly said that she like women only for Sex, but she likes man emotionaly.

Long story short : She gets into love with men, when it comes to girls she only wants to have sex with them. (She likes to have sex with both men and women, don't take it wrong)

I told her that I won't be jealous about her stuffs with women.
Is that normal? I simply don't care about women flirting with my girlfriend because I am pretty sure my girlfriend doesn't feel anything emotionally to women.
I also want to set her free as much as I can do. Because she likes it more when she feels herself with more freedom idea.

It's not a good thing. I totally disagree with your girlfriend behavior. If she intimate women, then some feeling is there. In my opinion, without any feeling, you can't enjoy sex with your partner successfully.

@Chosen

Does it feel normal to you? We can all have opinions about this but at the end of the day if it makes the two of you happy you really don't required further validation