Sign in to follow this  
myth

trapped inside my mind

I've always been a deep thinker, contemplative about everything.. would wonder what fundemental things were, like what is thought itself, where do we come from, other deep ideas. I would get lost in it, trapped.. would have a hard time concentrating, thinking my train of thoughts were more important than what was going on outside of my head, as if it's more important.

can anyone relate?

Yea I get lost in mind with deep questions all the time the fact that we exist is mind blowing to me no explanation weather scientific or religious makes any logical sense science will say they can trace it back to particles but where did they come from and the notion that things just create its self is a bit unlogical we would all seem crazy if we started telling everyone that houses cars smartphones all just made themselves and have built in programmed functions  that work almost flawlessly yet science wants us to take that explanation. The there’s the religious route to it that offers a lot of confusesion and countless theory’s. Then i usually think about government what it’s like now how it controls our behavior how would we be towards one another if no government consequences existed would people e savages would they have morals the list goes on and on I think deep I say dream deep I anyway out of the body feels good that’s why I like meditation and other like that anyways peace. 

I of course relate to this. Its scary thinking that my consciousness was ripped away from the void and put into flesh to live and then die. You aren’t alone in asking these questions. Im sure we all want to know, but I guess everyone just we all know that this life is a mystery, but we cannot let it hinder us from living our lives to the fullest. 

I can relate. I sometimes feel like I am just looking out my eyes and I am on auto pilot. Deep in thought, about the universe, life, everything. People think I am weird... I like being weird...

I think a lot of people who suffer from depression get stuck in their own thoughts more often than others. It's a terrible trap. Depressed people tend to isolate themselves, which allows for even more time with their thoughts, which can lead to terrible things. This is, obviously, somewhat unhealthy after a while. You have to push yourself to get out and be among other people, or to do things outside of your house. I'm not saying that you can't spend any time lost in your own thoughts, but you have to be able to recognize when it has become too much and get out and allow your brain to focus on other things for a while. 

so people relate.. hmm.. what's the cure for deep thought? I try to have shallow thought but the idea of it cuts me in half.

The cure is to just be and flow with thought. Do not force happiness nor try to force a different perspective. When you let things flow it allows natural growth. You’ll soon understand your thought it takes time to process. Get to know your deep thought not run away from them. 

there's times where I just stop in the middle of things and say, "What the ****?"

what the hell is this.. what am I doing. lol. how strange it is to be anything at all.

odd thoughts.