depression is so painful when you feel the sensation of pain in your soul

desperados

feeling emptiness without any positive emotions was the greatest torture on earth for me i got 2 major attacks of depression and they both lasted for 1.5 year...it was like hell i was constantly walking and crying all the day and i was praying to God to a sleep at nights....both of the depression attacks lasted for 1.5 years and the last one is cured with help of the meds i take ritalin was good for me as it ended my torment i believe in chemical  equation needs to be balanced in the brain too 

You put it into words so well, Desperado.  I am so glad that you found relief from your depression torment.       Torment is the perfect word for it because depression is so brutal. 

Thank you so much for posting what you did.  You give us all hope and that is a wonderful gift to give!  - epictetus

• 2 weeks later...

Words have no power over the pain you feel inside of you as only one thing can describe it and it's nothingness...Epictetus in my heart i feel your preciousness and your way of you seeing things in a way of trying to be helpful to all you encounter.