Sign in to follow this  
acnnoymous

Whats wrong with me?

Hi, 

Throughout my whole life since being a child I've never been happy with who I'm living with, I had a turbulent relationship with my mother and ended up moving out when I was 13. I'e bounced between family members and even been in a foster type system and always found a reason why I don't want to live there any more and I usually end up blaming others for me leaving. Yet the more places I live I realise it's me whose the problem I'm just never happy. I can' maintain a healthy relationship with anyone in my family. I just don't understand why I'm like this. 

Are you able to live independently at all? 

I personally prefer living on my own, not just because I'm as anti-social as they come but actually because I'm extremely introverted. I live with my partner at the moment but I know I would be happier to be able to have my own space that I can recluse to, not have to interact with anyone or 'be present'. 

Perhaps you're so unhappy because you too yern for your own space? 

16 hours ago, sober4life said:

Your life sounds like my life.  It's miserable. 

I'm sorry to hear that. I just want to be happy and settled where I am. 

15 hours ago, mdd said:

Well, maybe this is the time to think things more cold and do it as you want.

over the past few years I have became more cold but I think this means I am pushing more people away. 

2 hours ago, Stencils118 said:

Are you able to live independently at all? 

I personally prefer living on my own, not just because I'm as anti-social as they come but actually because I'm extremely introverted. I live with my partner at the moment but I know I would be happier to be able to have my own space that I can recluse to, not have to interact with anyone or 'be present'. 

Perhaps you're so unhappy because you too yern for your own space? 

I do believe I would be better off living on my own. I lived away at University and I was happy for a while living with my friends but ended up withdrawing from my course for other reasons. Now its not feasible for me at the moment as I'm currently out of work, hopefully once I get some money saved up I plan to move into my own place.