Advise Needed.

Stencils118

I've just come out a major low phase, I woke up today feeling as though I'm on a high again. I'm not sure whether I'm possibly Bi-Polar or these NRI's (Prisq) I'm on are really messing me up. 

Being as though I feel like I have some motivation again, (almost like rebooting a slow computer) I need some advice on what I can do to help myself. 

I've had CBT, I've had counselling, I've been on Sertraline, Fluoxeine and now this Prisq. None of the above has really worked, other than Prisq which lately has been really messing me up. I'm determined to stick with it in the hope to see some results.  

I know I need more help though, I can't rely on medicine, I need something more to really make an impact on my mental health. The last few days have been such a monumental battle that I fear next time I won't have the strength. 

Does anyone have any sort of advice?

While you have the energy, do something! Pick up a new hobby, start doing projects around your house. Long projects or hobbies that can give you purpose and consume your time and control your thoughts.

I know that may sound shallow and silly but it may be something effective to keep your momentum in the right direction. I would also discuss ideas and alternative options with your doctor. 

On 4/21/2018 at 8:12 AM, Tid322 said:

While you have the energy, do something! Pick up a new hobby, start doing projects around your house. Long projects or hobbies that can give you purpose and consume your time and control your thoughts.

I know that may sound shallow and silly but it may be something effective to keep your momentum in the right direction. I would also discuss ideas and alternative options with your doctor. 

You could try running. I've read that does wonders for mental health. Look into C25K