What's The Plan, Stan?

Natasha1

I am going to read a bit more of my book on the history of the second crusade, then I am going to go and do some food shopping while singing very loudly and badly to The Smiths :nod::laugh: , return my old book to the library before they send me letters again and go and look at some art. 

Today, I have to go to a fundraiser. I have to dress up. I hate dressing up if there's no dancing. And I doubt there will be dancing.  And dressing up today means I have to shave my legs or wear pantyhose. Maybe I can get away with not wearing crap. I'll shave my legs.

It's a nice morning, so I think I'll go for a walk first. Then shower. Then put on my armor. Then get all dressed up for the stupid fundraiser.

Tomorrow, I have something in the evening, but nothing too stressful.

okay, help me get my shoes on...here I go...

Sleep all day? Probably not because it's Mothers Day but no one has called or texted regarding any plans so I don't know what's going on. If I feel like I did yesterday, I'll not want to leave my bed so I'm hoping things can be postponed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow is my husband's first and only day off this week. Maybe if I can get up at a reasonable hour and take a shower, we can go out somewhere to eat. I might have to get some ingredients because I'm making my sister's birthday cake for Saturday. I have all this cinnamon frosting leftover in the freezer so hopefully that'll thaw out nicely. Maybe I'll make a regular old yellow cake to go with the frosting. This Saturday, I'll try to hitch a ride to my dad's place where we'll be celebrating. Driving this time of year makes me nervous because of spontaneous down pours and t-storms which I do NOT like driving in. We'll see how it goes. 🤔

18 minutes ago, LouisRiel said:

Watch The Handmaid's Tale and drink a Red bull

I love The Handmaid's Tale!

For my, though the day is coming to a close, I will be painting and re-starting Game of Thrones since I have 30 days of free HBO and haven't watched it in a few years.

1 hour ago, velvetpuddles said:

I love The Handmaid's Tale!

For my, though the day is coming to a close, I will be painting and re-starting Game of Thrones since I have 30 days of free HBO and haven't watched it in a few years.

I am trying to find the time to read the novel, but I have too much other reading to do for school.

15 minutes ago, LouisRiel said:

I am trying to find the time to read the novel, but I have too much other reading to do for school.

I bought it recently...along with a dozen other books, so I'll get to it eventually! Just wish I would've read it before watching.

14 minutes ago, velvetpuddles said:

I bought it recently...along with a dozen other books, so I'll get to it eventually! Just wish I would've read it before watching.

I borrowed it from the library and started, but haven't finished. I too have a long list to get to. A good problem to have when it is something I enjoy.

16 minutes ago, LouisRiel said:

I borrowed it from the library and started, but haven't finished. I too have a long list to get to. A good problem to have when it is something I enjoy.

A very good problem, indeed! I just counted...I've bought 20 books in the past couple months (all used and/discounted, so they were only a couple dollars a piece, yay!). And I'm going to check out a used book store on Saturday that's having a $5/bag sale for any paperbacks you can fit in a paper bag! I'm so excited but I have NO idea when I'm gonna get through them all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...