Jump to content

What's The Plan, Stan?


Natasha1

Recommended Posts

Sometime between now and tomorrow afternoon I need to take a shower. Then I have a dentist appointment tomorrow to get my cavity filled. I'll probably walk the dog when I get home from that, then take a nap until dinner time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funny, my wife says this all the time when we're about to do something and she looks at me like I should know what the answer is!!!

Today, the plan was to finish the work I'd been assigned to transcribe, visit a friend to see their new puppy and then have an early night.

For once, all boxes ticked and a good day.  Could do with more of them.

Peace, love and support,

Steve

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SteveW said:

Funny, my wife says this all the time when we're about to do something and she looks at me like I should know what the answer is!!!

Today, the plan was to finish the work I'd been assigned to transcribe, visit a friend to see their new puppy and then have an early night.

For once, all boxes ticked and a good day.  Could do with more of them.

Peace, love and support,

Steve

"Be the ball" - Ty Webb, Caddyshack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I'd like to fall asleep at some point. In the meantime, it would be nice if I could stop being anxious long enough to be able to read or watch a video or something. And as for tomorrow? I have no idea or expectations. For right now I'm just trying to get through the next few hours. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the next hour, I'd like to get and up and start thawing some meat for dinner. I'd like to grab the smoothie I've frozen in the freezer so that can thaw out as well. Hopefully I can get some walking in today, or finally do some kind of workout in the house. I'd like to take some control of my rumination.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, evalynn said:

In the next hour, I'd like to get and up and start thawing some meat for dinner. I'd like to grab the smoothie I've frozen in the freezer so that can thaw out as well. Hopefully I can get some walking in today, or finally do some kind of workout in the house. I'd like to take some control of my rumination.

Those sound good steps to help with the ruminating :hugs:what sort of meat are you having for dinner today? :smile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, hocico said:

Those sound good steps to help with the ruminating :hugs:what sort of meat are you having for dinner today? :smile:

Thanks @hocico. I think there are chicken breasts, steak, and wings in the freezer. Not sure which will thaw out the fastest. Maybe I should just try to think of something meatless to make for when my husband gets home in a couple hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

14 hours ago, evalynn said:

Thanks @hocico. I think there are chicken breasts, steak, and wings in the freezer. Not sure which will thaw out the fastest. Maybe I should just try to think of something meatless to make for when my husband gets home in a couple hours.

Welcome :smile: I am sure it was enjoyed whatever you chose to have in the end, how are you today :hugs:

This thread title makes me think of Eminem :laugh: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A couple of friends over for pizza. In a few hours.

I’m not a party animal, neither am I particularly sociable. But on a small scale, when I’m up to it, it’s ok. gets my mind of things, at least for a moment.

And there’s the self made pizza and a bottles of cabernet sauvignon and tempranillo of course..

Edited by samadhiSheol
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...