Sign in to follow this  
Natasha1

What's The Plan, Stan?

Tomorrow we're going to my sister's place to celebrate her birthday. I hope I can get some sleep tonight so I'm not an achy, groggy mess when I have to drive over there tomorrow. 

Sometime between now and tomorrow afternoon I need to take a shower. Then I have a dentist appointment tomorrow to get my cavity filled. I'll probably walk the dog when I get home from that, then take a nap until dinner time.

Funny, my wife says this all the time when we're about to do something and she looks at me like I should know what the answer is!!!

Today, the plan was to finish the work I'd been assigned to transcribe, visit a friend to see their new puppy and then have an early night.

For once, all boxes ticked and a good day.  Could do with more of them.

Peace, love and support,

Steve

Just now, SteveW said:

Funny, my wife says this all the time when we're about to do something and she looks at me like I should know what the answer is!!!

Today, the plan was to finish the work I'd been assigned to transcribe, visit a friend to see their new puppy and then have an early night.

For once, all boxes ticked and a good day.  Could do with more of them.

Peace, love and support,

Steve

"Be the ball" - Ty Webb, Caddyshack.

Well I'd like to fall asleep at some point. In the meantime, it would be nice if I could stop being anxious long enough to be able to read or watch a video or something. And as for tomorrow? I have no idea or expectations. For right now I'm just trying to get through the next few hours. 

On 4/25/2018 at 6:51 PM, LouisRiel said:

Dinner, read a short story and answer some questions, and possibly catch up on some shows. Taking it easy tonight since I am still tired.

which shows?

In the next hour, I'd like to get and up and start thawing some meat for dinner. I'd like to grab the smoothie I've frozen in the freezer so that can thaw out as well. Hopefully I can get some walking in today, or finally do some kind of workout in the house. I'd like to take some control of my rumination.

2 minutes ago, evalynn said:

In the next hour, I'd like to get and up and start thawing some meat for dinner. I'd like to grab the smoothie I've frozen in the freezer so that can thaw out as well. Hopefully I can get some walking in today, or finally do some kind of workout in the house. I'd like to take some control of my rumination.

Those sound good steps to help with the ruminating :hugs:what sort of meat are you having for dinner today? :smile:

31 minutes ago, hocico said:

Those sound good steps to help with the ruminating :hugs:what sort of meat are you having for dinner today? :smile:

Thanks @hocico. I think there are chicken breasts, steak, and wings in the freezer. Not sure which will thaw out the fastest. Maybe I should just try to think of something meatless to make for when my husband gets home in a couple hours.

14 hours ago, evalynn said:

Thanks @hocico. I think there are chicken breasts, steak, and wings in the freezer. Not sure which will thaw out the fastest. Maybe I should just try to think of something meatless to make for when my husband gets home in a couple hours.

Welcome :smile: I am sure it was enjoyed whatever you chose to have in the end, how are you today :hugs:

This thread title makes me think of Eminem :laugh: 

A couple of friends over for pizza. In a few hours.

I’m not a party animal, neither am I particularly sociable. But on a small scale, when I’m up to it, it’s ok. gets my mind of things, at least for a moment.

And there’s the self made pizza and a bottles of cabernet sauvignon and tempranillo of course..

Edited by samadhiSheol

Sign in to follow this