Sign in to follow this  
Stencils118

Anyone up for a chat?

Hi, I just wondered if there was anyone else here who wanted someone to chat to. I get lonely sometimes, mostly in the early hours of the morning when I can't sleep. I guess it would be nice to have someone to talk to instead of just letting bad thoughts engulf me. 

Doesn't have to be a conversation about anything specific, unless you want it to be :)

Many thanks

8 hours ago, Natasha1 said:

Hi Stencils...have you tried the chat room?

Hi, unfortunately noone ever seems to use the chat room. Theres always no people on it at any point that I go on.. I just figured that noone uses it?

Thanks for responding 

38 minutes ago, Stencils118 said:

Hi, unfortunately noone ever seems to use the chat room. Theres always no people on it at any point that I go on.. I just figured that noone uses it?

Thanks for responding 

No way im always on there lol  quite a few people frequent it . Its usually the same ones that do  though. I think its because people go on it and if they dont see anyone there they leave right away. But if you wait around a little and its reasonable hour youll most likely find someone there to chat with 

9 hours ago, June322 said:

No way im always on there lol  quite a few people frequent it . Its usually the same ones that do  though. I think its because people go on it and if they dont see anyone there they leave right away. But if you wait around a little and its reasonable hour youll most likely find someone there to chat with 

Okay, maybe it's just the time of day I'm going on there and the amount of time I check for. I'll stick around a little longer next time. Many thanks! :)