Sign in to follow this  
Natasha1

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here! #2

6 hours ago, Rattler6 said:

Worked out, worked up the courage to talk to a girl I found attractive at the gym, played some video games. 

HIGH FIVE for both accomplishments.  

I paid many bills and got my financial house in order.

I stayed home because it is brutally cold outside. Minus 22 Celsius and windy.  

Edited by duck

I'm doing laundry.  Considering my week, that's a miracle in itself.  Oh, I also called in a script refill (a prophylaxis only).  idk if I'll manage to pull myself together enough pick it up today, however.

I walked in the morning and talked my way out of as many things as I could this week.  That's what Sunday usually is.  I talk to everyone I know and try to find a way to get out of as much things through the week as I can.

I had a busy day. I went to the bank, drug store to pick up my meds, Costco, another local grocery store named No Frills, Walmart Supercenter.

I'd be humiliated to admit this anywhere else.  But this is EXACTLY the face of depression.

Today I washed the bedsheets for the first time in two months.  While I was at it, turned the mattress for the first time in a year.

tbh, that stretch is a little too close to the worst of my depression 35 years ago.