Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here! #2

Natasha1

Well, may not have actually been today, it was yesterday but I went to my first ever therapist appointment. Also, I had a panic attack before I started to get ready for that in the morning and I was able to reduce it and make it go away before I left and felt great the rest of the day with very little anxiety. I went out to eat with my Mother, and went shopping at a craft store. Those are huge things for me at this point. 🙂

3 hours ago, Andres1978 said:

Went for a 30 min run in the cold and the rain. Did absolutely nothing for my mood though. 

You sound like me running in the rain.  I'll go out there in severe conditions.  I remember running for an hour and a half with sleet hitting me in the face the whole time.  I enjoy the feeling of exercise and also enjoy making the neighbors think I'm strange.

55 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I'm out of shape too.  I recently started training again.  I got a gym membership and I'm ashamed of showing my face there.  I'm terrified of making a bad first impression.

Nothing at all wrong with your face 😉

Can't see your body so can't know but no one is at a gym cos they were born the perfect specimen. Try not to even think about it. 

That's not me it's Claire Coffee a tv actress but yeah I know what you're saying.  More than likely my self destructive brain is trying to talk me out of going because the last thing it wants is for me to find a better way to live like have a happy life with someone I meet at the gym.

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

That's not me it's Claire Coffee a tv actress but yeah I know what you're saying.  More than likely my self destructive brain is trying to talk me out of going because the last thing it wants is for me to find a better way to live like have a happy life with someone I meet at the gym.

Girl, you better not allow your mind to mess up your future Boaz because it can leave you being a Lonely A - -.   :cheesy:

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

Girl, you better not allow your mind to mess up your future Boaz because it can leave you being a Lonely A - -.   :cheesy:

Made dinner reservations for me, mom and her bestie at a pizza restaurant where all the workers (and owner) are deaf. Got to practice sign language. But anxiety made me all self-conscious, struggling to sign iced tea while the waitress patiently watched. Then she lifts the menu and demonstrates how I can simply point to the item I want. Sometimes I'm the world's biggest boob. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...