8 hours ago, HopelessRomantic2011 said:

I’m just checking in to say hi to everyone and that I hope everyone is doing well for the most part. I currently have three COs. More than that really, but at least three. I’ve been entertaining myself by playing “Fantasy Bachelorette” in my head where I imagine that I’m on the show “The Bachelorette” and I have to choose between all of my COs. I run through the whole show in my head from the moment they step out of the limo, the rose ceremonies, the hometown visits...all of it. I haven’t gotten to the end yet to pick the “winner” because I’m not ready for the show to be over, but I think I know who I’m choosing in the end. It’s sad that I’ll have to break my other COs’ hearts though. 😢 Anyway, I REALLY hope that I’m not the only one who does this bachelorette fantasy thing...😂

Love that 😂. Mind if I join you on your venture? 

Posted (edited)

Greetings, I’m not sure whether to call this a update or so but recently, actually just 10 or so ago, hungry i entered the kitchen to grab some snacks, the area where it’s located, the living room tv is in pretty much a full view, anyways my parents were watching some movie i could be wrong but something about folk music, anyways a scene came up as i just came in where there was a group of guys who looked teenage, cleaning, to my surprise the first one kind of majorly resembled a American dan even up to the hair, not him though because the film was made in 2007 thus he’d be adult by then but now I’m interested in this guy. 

Edited by Smophie

1 minute ago, HopelessRomantic2011 said:

Please do! 😄

When does the season start? 😂 

also seriously don’t worry, you’re not alone in this, even though my main CO is this guy let’s called him dan from a German educational series, I’m also regaining a love for 3 or so members from this Latin boy band I’m avidly into. 

don’t know if you’ve ever felt this, I’m sure you can relate that it feels like a crossroads deciding which to eliminate and choose.

Smoothie, AnxiousE, Hopeless Romantic 2011, moderators, etc.

I have decided to leave this forum.  As much as you all helped me get over Josh, I can’t even say his name now without wanting to throw up or beat my head against the wall.  I wish you all good health and happiness.  I just can’t do this anymore.  I almost ended my life in 2017 because of warped feelings about Josh and this other guy I went to junior high and high school with.  
Please do not try to contact me.

Even though we didn’t know each other  personally starbucksjunkee, we all hope good fortune comes your way in your future endeavours. Heartfelt goodbye friend 💖

Even though we didn’t know each other  personally starbucksjunkee, we all hope good fortune comes your way in your future endeavours. Heartfelt goodbye friend 💖

Posted (edited)

Apologies for the post being uploaded twice. Accidentally thought it was a new reply.

If there’s any tech gurus here, can you delete it? 

So I ended up finding little to no information on the guy who looked like Dan, not even in the credits of the film he was featured in probably due to his character being a extra. Only thing i could salvage was the fact the male actors who were younger were French so that’s that. 

Discovering that half sent me into some spiral of anxiety knowing I could’ve finally moved on if more was out there about this guy, like a dan replacement of sorts. 

Despite dan pursuing some time as a small time actor, this guy’s is just a pure atom compared unfortunately. 

Also I’ve been reading over some of the previous posts and saw people were mentioning their COs by name, mind if myself joins in on that? his full name is basically Daniel Augustin

(not the first result which is a semi famous actor, “the daniel” is Caucasian) 

god hope this doesn’t appear in google 😂

Edited by Smophie

13 hours ago, Smophie said:

When does the season start? 😂 

also seriously don’t worry, you’re not alone in this, even though my main CO is this guy let’s called him dan from a German educational series, I’m also regaining a love for 3 or so members from this Latin boy band I’m avidly into. 

don’t know if you’ve ever felt this, I’m sure you can relate that it feels like a crossroads deciding which to eliminate and choose.

The season is already in progress, but you can always catch reruns! I’m trying to narrow down the locations for the fantasy suite dates right now. I think it’s going to be Montana, Las Vegas, and Hawaii. 😂

But glad you can relate. I don’t plan to eliminate any of my COs. I like having multiples! But for some reason, my mind still wants to always be able to definitively say which one of them is (currently) in the #1 spot. I don’t know why. I’m just weird! But I can understand wanting to choose just one if you have multiples in the same band. That’s happened to me before quite a few times and they were also brothers. 😄

6 hours ago, starbucksjunkee said:

Smoothie, AnxiousE, Hopeless Romantic 2011, moderators, etc.

I have decided to leave this forum.  As much as you all helped me get over Josh, I can’t even say his name now without wanting to throw up or beat my head against the wall.  I wish you all good health and happiness.  I just can’t do this anymore.  I almost ended my life in 2017 because of warped feelings about Josh and this other guy I went to junior high and high school with.  
Please do not try to contact me.

Oh, this is heartbreaking!! I hope you'll be alright! You will surely be missed, dear! So sorry you went through all of that too. I hope I didn't trigger anything. Yes, I'm struggling, but I'm still hanging on...and it comes and goes. It's a little less painful now, but I also fear I'm not being the wisest with how im dealing with things. 😕

@Smophie it's not really so much an issue of can't have kids (I mean, as far as I know), it's more that I shouldn't. It's complicated. I don't want to go into it either. 

I know I said I'd update, but now isn't the best time either. Plus I don't even know what to say...oh wait! But things changed. Last night, Tom was on a tweeting spree to promote his show. He hasn't really acknowledged fans in some time, but my hope is still there, so I'd comment (I was not the only one, I promise), and he even did acknowledge one person, a person I happen to follow too, last night. That's damn exciting!! All in all, a good night, but I fear that person got recognition for 2 reasons, 1 I prefer not to do, and 2 I absolutely will not do...so that's kinda discouraging. But...i mean, I still had fun and maybe he still sees the comments... i just hope he is or can be proud of me. Like I really don't want to be a disappointment, particularly if it gets me blocked. (Eek!) So...i mean, am I super dumb and crazy??! Well, yeah probably...but I don't want to stop!!! 😞 I really try to say clever and/or nice things, but still, who really knows how text is perceived?? I dunno! 

But besides all of that, I probably did myself a disservice by following some fellow fans...While they certainly can relate to my crush, they can and do sometimes feed the obsession and tempt me to behave in similar disgusting fashion. I mean, I haven't exactly done that, but I'm not always in the best of control, especially when it comes to the subject of Tom, who just makes me want to lose control completely! Oh God, help me! 

Oh, and hi hi @HopelessRomantic2011 ! Nice to see you again! Glad you're doing well (I think and hope)! 🙂 Good luck choosing your "bachelor"! Haha 😉

Sorry for the delay, once again! 
Basically due to the provider. (During hotter months the signal gets unbearable, where I am it’s almost spring which can be quite the heatwave at times)

anyways, firstly. Don’t blame this on yourself as much as it’s impossible not to considering it’s our friend of all things, but  remember she stated we helped her out which is last time I checked positive! 

same here, as much as I’m trying to limit the consumption of Daniels materials, and or finally starting to focus on other pursuits, my minds at the moment, which I hope can change, stuck in the same gear, sure some can relate here.

Congratulations on the urges being less painful than before! It’s a step towards something great at most. 

You’re not alone in the common sense/decision game, can’t speak for everyone but honest to god it can go out the window in most cases. Let’s  be content that we aren’t like one of those fanatic kpop fans who stalk their idols down to a t. Compare that and we still keep some smartness intact 😂 

Some days ago the urges that returned caused me to go on another “stalking spree” this time I discovered a newer website that had his birthdate and location, only accessible via signing up, similar to LinkedIns method, as much as I desperately wanted to, (maybe we share a star sign in common!) the sense kicked in, so I closed the page and made the decision to watch YouTube instead, (kind of like a way of forgetting for a while) which it does. But ever after that, the thought still strongly lingers, knowing there’s something I’m potentially missing out on. Even if it’s something as small as a birth date, or location.

No offence but hell yeah! That’s wonderful that someone you follow got his attention plus you never know, he probably saw your comment as well and took it in good terms, plus considering he’s got some notoriety to him, he’s probably seen worse from fans. As long as you wrote something respecting him. glad to hear you enjoyed your night as a whole Here’s to more coming! 

As much as fellow fans can be a pleasure, at the same time it definitely can be a hell. Especially when the COs being displayed much more than before following which tempts tons of feelings. Not really sure what to say... but perhaps you could unfollow as much as it sounds dishonest, it might help in the long run.

The ebb and flowing continues.  Now it's his birthday and I'm gonna keep myself busy and try to avoid him asap.  I hate him and still kind of adore him, but he's wrong for me.  And his fans--a good portion of them--are psychos!

On 9/2/2020 at 3:21 PM, nikki114 said:

The ebb and flowing continues.  Now it's his birthday and I'm gonna keep myself busy and try to avoid him asap.  I hate him and still kind of adore him, but he's wrong for me.  And his fans--a good portion of them--are psychos!

Honestly that’s great to hear you’re finally striving on with your hobbies and or anything In your life for that matter! 

as difficult as it may seem initially to switch your mindset to something unrelated, at least with time it shows wonders, whether it be slow or faster. This may sound out there at the moment but if you keep it up it might make the memories not as intense. honestly I’m in that phase but I’m still struggling. 

As for the whole love hate situation, haven’t we’ve all been there 😂  definitely understand where you’re coming from as well, COs are comparable to basically any addiction, (also heard attraction/crushes is one so take that as you will) it’s like a vice of sorts I guess, you keep pursuing, knowing it’ll damage you one way or another. The only good thing from that mindset is that knowing the risks may turn you off as a warning of sorts. 

And fans, oh honey fans are a completely different life form themselves, 😂 they’ve got more problems then the rest of us, or even anyone could handle! 

correct me if I’m wrong, but by psycho fans, you’re referring to the types who either step over his personal boundaries or just full on fight over petty subjects with fellow fans. Glad you’re not associating yourself with those types either, considering from experience they can cause even more toxicity, even for yourself. 

One of the reasons i started to lose interest in at the time fading COs from a Latin boy band, I know it wasn’t their fault (also not to mention the fact some members reposted stolen restored photos I modified from other accounts and racism for being a fan from a non Latin country, etc..)

Even with the current main CO. 
Daniel, had his fair share of not as deluded as your COs fans per se, but mainly perverted ones, actually both psycho fans and creeps need help 😂

despite me thinking when I first discovered him that due to the series size and his short lived “acting career” (if you can even call it that) that he couldn’t possibly have fans, or any toxic at that, but gee was I wrong when I discovered that the creepy fans were basically in masses as much as the normal fans. Which literally made my heart drop, and they went back to when the series started, around the mid 90s. I couldn’t even find high quality photos of him on the series unless I clicked on a site associated with MAPs (basically search it up if you want to know it’s meaning) which honestly, amongst other comments made about his teenage self even some by people in the fandom for the series, still even to this day made me feel extremely sorry for him, being a teenage guy at the time doing something to please his ambitions, just at the same time being viewed as a toy to sick, perverted men, nobody deserves that.

due to that a complete anger took over me, even though I knew there’s no possible chance anything would happen to him considering he’s a full grown adult now, it still equally upset me to the point i had to various days where I just tried to ignore it by focusing on something else. 

After that though, my view on him kind of changed, I still saw him as Daniel and still do but the thought that to others he was just a pin up made him seem In my view, tainted of sorts. 

but long story short they can kind of taint the COs image if you understand my jist. Usually in negative ways depending how deep down the rabbit hole they are. 

Edited by Smophie

yea...

well, in my case (or tom's) he kinda set himself up for some of the comments he gets. lol I mean, I'm finding out more and more just how "dirty" he was (ok, yes, kinda innocent dirty, you know, jokes, but definitely

?colorful? (yea colorful). So, he brought it on himself, but I feel he's been growing up too, and it's so hard for some of us fans to really recognize that...because he is still so dreamy!! So, I'm stuck. Like, I want the fantasy, but I also want to be respectful. So... I mean, I respect him when talking to him or around him/in public, but i kinda freak out with some of my friends. eh hem. 

But, to kinda help distract me a bit, I've kinda gotten a new CO. It's actually Tom's former bandmate...let's just call him W. I'm afraid of things getting too easy for folks to search what I say lol So W, well, basically he's set up a way to communicate more directly with the fans, so...like, that's insane and awesome and totally has me swept up in all that. He's so sweet to do this for all of us!! But, it's obvious that he enjoys it too. So yea, I've actually gotten to ask questions and make comments and even answer questions that he replies to or asks. (oh my God! It never ceases to amaze me when I type it all out). It's actually been really cool though, because we are all a community that just feels comfortable with each other now. Yes, of course I'm still amazed and excited, but not ALL the time anymore. It's just another community of cool people. I never would have imagined I'd feel comfortable with a famous person!! ❤️