13 hours ago, Liesel said:

Boy do I relate. Hi to everyone btw I joined this thread a year ago when I was deep in a CO and here I am again a year later with a new one and the funny thing is they both were big musicians in the 70s. That’s when they were my age so I fantasize about them from that time but I adore them as 60-70 year old men now but in a sweet, fuzzy way like I love seeing them with their families and my newest one I’m just so happy for and I adore him. Actually I’ll admit the one from last year has been deceased since 2017 but I discovered his music when he was young and fell for him anyway. Yeah I can’t even begin to work out the psychology on myself with this lol. My new celebrity crush of about two months is alive and well but I love going back in time on YouTube and watching his early performances when he was gorgeous and basically every video I can find of him, you know how it goes lol.

Do you ever find yourself in social circles with people your age and all of a sudden the name or face of your CO springs to your mind and you feel a jolt in your heart like you’re living a double life that’s exciting and you can’t wait to return to that fantasy world that no one knows about involving your CO? I try to live in the moment as best I can but it’s really a challenge as an INFJ to just be present and not drift off in my head. 

My older crush  (it feels weird calling him that since I wish he were my dad sometimes too!) is also a musician! The band he's most known for was really big in the 80s, though. He's still alive, but he actually died the year I was born, but paramedics brought him back. It took two shots to the heart! He was crazy as hell back in the day (as was pretty much every band back then), but he seems like a normal, happy, down to earth family man these days. He was gorgeous back in the day but in reality, he probably was not that great to be with at that time.The young version of him that I fantasize about and him now are like two totally different people. I could not even imagine if somebody who looked the way he did in the 80s but had the personality he does now existed. I don't think the female population could have handled it! 😄 

I have always had that feeling of having an exciting secret fantasy life that nobody knows about. Sometimes, your real life just can't compare! I totally understand the problem with living in your own head. I got an INFJ on that test years ago myself! I definitely understand having your celebrity crush pop up in your head at random. It's always happened to me all the time! Happened to me today in class, actually!

Hey all! I know I haven't been here in a really long time. I hope y'all are doing OK. Last time I was here, I was venting about being 400 lbs and depressed.

Well...I'm still 400 lbs and depressed, but I'm getting help thanks to 2 counselors who understand me and want me to be the best person I can be. But I have a major update to one of my situations.

I. MET. CONSTANTINE.

That's right! I helped fund a private show in Sedona featuring him and his guitarist, Static. There were only about 24 people there, so it was pretty intimate. I got to take pictures with him and get his autograph! He sang classic rock, some of his new stuff from his upcoming album, and a couple of medleys. My personal favorite was his rendition of "Black Magic Woman". It was just the best night of my life and I'm already looking forward to the next time he comes to AZ...whenever that will be.

15 hours ago, Liesel said:

Do you ever find yourself in social circles with people your age and all of a sudden the name or face of your CO springs to your mind and you feel a jolt in your heart like you’re living a double life that’s exciting and you can’t wait to return to that fantasy world that no one knows about involving your CO? I try to live in the moment as best I can but it’s really a challenge as an INFJ to just be present and not drift off in my head. 

I'm also an INFJ and I find it so difficult to stay engaged in conversation, even with my friends, because I'm naturally quiet. So, naturally, my mind wanders to my CO constantly. I get that jolt in my heart as well! Like a thrill of joy. I completely relate to the feeling of living a fantasy double life. Have you heard of maladaptive daydreaming? I struggle with it, and it sounds a little similar to what you're talking about. Thanks for sharing! 

1 hour ago, fabulousrockstar said:

Hey all! I know I haven't been here in a really long time. I hope y'all are doing OK. Last time I was here, I was venting about being 400 lbs and depressed.

Well...I'm still 400 lbs and depressed, but I'm getting help thanks to 2 counselors who understand me and want me to be the best person I can be. But I have a major update to one of my situations.

I. MET. CONSTANTINE.

That's right! I helped fund a private show in Sedona featuring him and his guitarist, Static. There were only about 24 people there, so it was pretty intimate. I got to take pictures with him and get his autograph! He sang classic rock, some of his new stuff from his upcoming album, and a couple of medleys. My personal favorite was his rendition of "Black Magic Woman". It was just the best night of my life and I'm already looking forward to the next time he comes to AZ...whenever that will be.

Hey there, that’s awesome that you finally got to meet him! I’m glad everything turned out great especially since you helped fund the show. You made it happen! I’m sure it was a very cool experience since it was such a small and intimate show. I had dreams that no one else was going to show up to my CO’s show except for me, but that’s not exactly what happened. lol Were you pretty calm when you met him? I figured that I would have the chance to meet my CO since I knew that he always takes time to meet with fans, but I was still nervous about approaching him. I was stressing about it from the moment I got there. I even contemplated just going home when they were done performing instead of sticking around to meet him, but I figured I would regret it if I didn’t seize the opportunity, so I did! But sadly as this always happens to me every time I meet a CO, I still don’t feel like I really took in the moment. It just happens so fast and then it’s over. Or maybe there just won’t ever be a time where I’ll feel satisfied, and I’ll just have to keep going to as many shows as I can. Which isn’t completely terrible, right? I want to go to as many shows as I can for as long as I can because I just love going to shows! 

@Myshka, there’s a movie about your crush that I saw and I wonder if you’ve seen it? I really enjoyed it and the incident that you mentioned about him dying and being brought back to life is in the movie too. He was very fortunate to get a second chance to turn his life around. I’m actually not too familiar with the band, but I know a lot more about them now since I saw the movie. Maybe I should watch it again! I don’t even know what your crush looked like when he was younger because I’m picturing the actor who played him in the movie. lol But I do know that my CO (not the newest one, the other one that I’ve had for two years now) really looked up to this guy who you’re talking about and his band, he said that this guy has always been really nice to him, and he even had the chance to go on tour with them, so I’m sure that was very exciting for him. 😄

Edited by HopelessRomantic2011

4 hours ago, Myshka said:

My older crush  (it feels weird calling him that since I wish he were my dad sometimes too!) is also a musician! The band he's most known for was really big in the 80s, though. He's still alive, but he actually died the year I was born, but paramedics brought him back. It took two shots to the heart! He was crazy as hell back in the day (as was pretty much every band back then), but he seems like a normal, happy, down to earth family man these days. He was gorgeous back in the day but in reality, he probably was not that great to be with at that time.The young version of him that I fantasize about and him now are like two totally different people. I could not even imagine if somebody who looked the way he did in the 80s but had the personality he does now existed. I don't think the female population could have handled it! 😄 

I have always had that feeling of having an exciting secret fantasy life that nobody knows about. Sometimes, your real life just can't compare! I totally understand the problem with living in your own head. I got an INFJ on that test years ago myself! I definitely understand having your celebrity crush pop up in your head at random. It's always happened to me all the time! Happened to me today in class, actually!

Ha! Wow what a story he has! The fact that he was “brought back” the year you were born is eerie! Yep, like my rockstar crush, he nearly died twice, once from overdose and became a person he didn’t like and had quite the temper but bless his heart he’s been sober for a long time now. I guess it is a good thing for our sakes that ideal version of them doesn’t exist 😂 

2 hours ago, LadyAmalthea said:

I'm also an INFJ and I find it so difficult to stay engaged in conversation, even with my friends, because I'm naturally quiet. So, naturally, my mind wanders to my CO constantly. I get that jolt in my heart as well! Like a thrill of joy. I completely relate to the feeling of living a fantasy double life. Have you heard of maladaptive daydreaming? I struggle with it, and it sounds a little similar to what you're talking about. Thanks for sharing! 

Woah everything you said is basically me. I often think being an INFJ is part of what causes me to become unusually invested and extreme with whatever celebrity crush I have at the time. That’s so weird I recently discovered the word maladaptive daydreaming as I was looking up my symptoms and I’d be surprised if I haven’t had it since I was a child. I must have some type of disassociation. I wish I never discovered fanfiction because it’s my dream come true but I’ve lost sleep reading them because I enjoy being in the fantasy world of my crush too much. And I hit the goldmine if a fanfic happens to match up with my own scenarios I play out in my head. I too am naturally quiet but in school that was looked down upon because a large part of my grade was dependent on participation during class discussion. So I learned to “act” and I still sort of become a more talkative person with a lot of effort around people but it makes me need to recharge alone and that’s when I retreat to my fantasy world with my crush. So I totally get your struggle and thank you for sharing as well!

37 minutes ago, Liesel said:

Woah everything you said is basically me. I often think being an INFJ is part of what causes me to become unusually invested and extreme with whatever celebrity crush I have at the time. That’s so weird I recently discovered the word maladaptive daydreaming as I was looking up my symptoms and I’d be surprised if I haven’t had it since I was a child. I must have some type of disassociation. I wish I never discovered fanfiction because it’s my dream come true but I’ve lost sleep reading them because I enjoy being in the fantasy world of my crush too much. And I hit the goldmine if a fanfic happens to match up with my own scenarios I play out in my head. I too am naturally quiet but in school that was looked down upon because a large part of my grade was dependent on participation during class discussion. So I learned to “act” and I still sort of become a more talkative person with a lot of effort around people but it makes me need to recharge alone and that’s when I retreat to my fantasy world with my crush. So I totally get your struggle and thank you for sharing as well!

I too thought I had maladaptive daydreaming, but there’s also something called “immersive daydreaming.” Since I don’t want to stop daydreaming because I enjoy it and it doesn’t prevent me from doing other important things like going to work, I was told that my daydreaming doesn’t qualify as “maladaptive.” Not that the people who told me this were experts, but they basically said that I couldn’t join their little “maladaptive” group since my daydreaming doesn’t cause me pain and suffering. I still think I spend way too much time daydreaming since it’s my default state of mind, but I’m not looking to change that. 

Oh my gosh, its been almost 1.5 years since I posted and yet again I fell into the same trap 😞 Sorry I need to vent!

I don’t really have celeb crushes, but I seem to crush on celebrity-couples, like I pretend I’m the female celeb and live a happy life with her husband/partner. NOT in love with the celeb but strangely enough with their relationship (and yes I’ve been single for ages so I guess it fills a hole).

As long as they stay together, I am fine too, it doesn’t really take up more than 1 maybe 2 hours a day fantasizing and doesn’t interfere with my job, hobbies and so on.

But when they break up, I am just devastated. And thats what happened two months ago. And I feel even more down than the previous times. It’s like I can’t stop thinking about it. it interferes with my daily life big time, it’s like I no longer enjoy other activities. Because I still feel sad all the time.

How do I make it STOP??? I really wish I could just move on to another celeb couple but it doesn’t work that way. I try to tell myself that just like previous times it will get better, I will find a way to cope with it, that I need to keep busy. But this time it is taking much longer to bounce back, sadly. I still cry every day over this. Which is ridiculous, I know, because I didn’t even know these people and I am NOT them.

I wish I could just get RID of this latest celeb couple obsession and move on to the next but it doesn’t  work that way of course. More likely I wil just start fantasizing about them getting back together and then get hurt all over again when that doesn’t happen and one of them dates someone else (happened with previous celeb couple). *SIGH*

I keep telling myself it WILL get better. It did previous times, but this time it is just taking too long to feel better.

ETA I will read up on the maladaptive daydreaming because I recognize a lot of myself in it.

Edited by littlegirllost28

Hi all. It's been well over a year since my last confession. 

I have a new CO; he is an absolute nobody compared to all other celebrities on the forum.

He's everything my previous crush wasn't. He's self-deprecating, he's sweet, he's kind, he's funny and easy on the eye.

So I fell for this guy very quickly. Maybe too quickly. I decided to follow this guy on social about six months back and everything was great. No pictures with any women and he actually said he was happy being single. And of course, he loves his privacy. Don't they always?

This weekend my blissfull naivety turned pretty sharply into ignorant stupidity.
He posted he was in another country and this bloody woman who'd been creeping into his replies posted that she was also in that country. I'd gone past feeling shit and thought nothing could make me feel worse, so I had the bright idea of scrolling back a couple of months through her social. She tagged him in a video titled some shit about couples snd liked comments calling them, insert eyeroll, 'cute'.

And Mr I Want Privacy also liked the tagged couples video and posed for vacay pics with her. Jesus, she uploaded a picture of them holding hands in matching robes. Just, ugh.

I know I'm obsessed with this guy, but she's been desperate and shameless with her fondness. Uploading wedding memes and heart emojis. I don't wanna presume anything, through apprehension of being proven wrong, but he hasn't posted any pictures with her. Yet.

I didn't think he'd be like this. Says he likes privacy but happily poses for lovey dovey pictures. Yet when he inevitably gets asked about it, he'll just ignore it? I can't I believe I thought I knew him after seven months.

My previous crush broke my heart and I thought it would never mend. Just as it was starting to make some semblance of a piece, someone up there said 'yeah, that's not gonna happen'.

Anyway, it's really quitened down here, so I hope everyone is just living their life the way they want.

Hello all

its me TotallyBatty...I'm sorry I've not been on here for a while well, life got in the way and well I might as well just let you all know that my CO died in July of this year and I've been devastated ever since. I've not stopped crying tbh it hit me like a Mach truck and I've just been reeling. I remember the day I found out he'd died I was reading the paper and I saw a small article on him thinking Yay he's doing some more acting and I looked again and it said in bold "(CO Name) dies aged 75" well I literally went dizzy and dropped the paper and ran away shaking. Mum wondered if I'd been suddenly ill or under the weather but I'm a chicken and can't tell her! 

I am guessing you may now know who my crush was but tbh I am not too bothered who knows. He's gone now so he won't see it. 😭😭

i had a dream about him a few nights ago in the dream I was talking to him but in spirit, it brought me some comfort, even though I'm not sure about the afterlife, or such. I'll go for now, but I just thought I'd share my sadness with others who loved or love someone famous.

take care..

T.B

On 11/14/2019 at 5:38 AM, TotallyBatty said:

Hello all

its me TotallyBatty...I'm sorry I've not been on here for a while well, life got in the way and well I might as well just let you all know that my CO died in July of this year and I've been devastated ever since. I've not stopped crying tbh it hit me like a Mach truck and I've just been reeling. I remember the day I found out he'd died I was reading the paper and I saw a small article on him thinking Yay he's doing some more acting and I looked again and it said in bold "(CO Name) dies aged 75" well I literally went dizzy and dropped the paper and ran away shaking. Mum wondered if I'd been suddenly ill or under the weather but I'm a chicken and can't tell her! 

I am guessing you may now know who my crush was but tbh I am not too bothered who knows. He's gone now so he won't see it. 😭😭

i had a dream about him a few nights ago in the dream I was talking to him but in spirit, it brought me some comfort, even though I'm not sure about the afterlife, or such. I'll go for now, but I just thought I'd share my sadness with others who loved or love someone famous.

take care..

T.B

Hi, TB, as I read this my heart sank for you. Oh I know the feeling all too well 😞 One of my major COs died November of 2017 and he was just 67. I still feel helpless over it. I know people we know in real life might not understand how much it can affect us but I certically understand and I’m sure many in this forum do too. You’re not alone. The comfort I take is in listening to his music and watching the shows he was in and letting him continue to live on through the entertainment he created for the world. That will always be here. In a sad way I’m glad I didn’t know him personally else I’d be utterly wrecked but my heart still hurts seeing the pain he went through towards the end of his life and knowing his life story. Ugh the struggle of being an extreme empath... But I really hope you continue to take comfort in the dreams if they continue. 

Edited by Liesel

On 20 November 2019 at 8:46 AM, Liesel said:

Hi, TB, as I read this my heart sank for you. Oh I know the feeling all too well 😞 One of my major COs died November of 2017 and he was just 67. I still feel helpless over it. I know people we know in real life might not understand how much it can affect us but I certically understand and I’m sure many in this forum do too. You’re not alone. The comfort I take is in listening to his music and watching the shows he was in and letting him continue to live on through the entertainment he created for the world. That will always be here. In a sad way I’m glad I didn’t know him personally else I’d be utterly wrecked but my heart still hurts seeing the pain he went through towards the end of his life and knowing his life story. Ugh the struggle of being an extreme empath... But I really hope you continue to take comfort in the dreams if they continue. 

Thank you for your support, Liesel. It's heartbreaking. At the time my OH wondered why I was being so tearful and snappy..well, I couldn't tell him he'd think I was crazy. I watch the guys movies every night and try to still imagine him here, young, handsome, and healthy as he was in the 80s. Do you dream of your CO at all? It does offer comfort, but it often doesn't happen and I wake feeling sad. It is sure nice to see him in my dreams. 

67 is young to go these days, I am finding too many of our heroes are dying young. My online friend loved Eddie Money in her young days and she was so sad when he died this year too, but sad in a fan way, she wasn't crying non stop like me and that's why I feel so silly..

I've had crushes on passed-away musicians before. Only last year I felt myself falling for the late Benjamin Orr of the Cars fame. He'd been dead years by that point and yes I was sad as heck but it's not the same as when you love a CO and they're still alive but then they pass suddenly. Being an empath is very hard. I'm one as well to a degree, you feel every pain and cry for that pain.

anyhow, I'm going to go now. Thanks again for your reply and I'll pop in now and then to say hi. 

TB 

Hi, everyone! I'm seeing my older crush's band in concert next summer! I got seventh row. I could have gotten third. It was a significant price difference. Plus, I just don't know if I would trust myself not to lose it and flash the guy if I were that close to the stage! 😂

16 hours ago, Myshka said:

Hi, everyone! I'm seeing my older crush's band in concert next summer! I got seventh row. I could have gotten third. It was a significant price difference. Plus, I just don't know if I would trust myself not to lose it and flash the guy if I were that close to the stage! 😂

@Myshka, that’s great that you’ll get to see them live! So now we’ll both have fun concerts to look forward to in 2020. Maybe my CO might even go to see your CO’s band when they tour since he’s such a fan. 😄

(Oh, and I just tried to send you a message but the messaging system doesn’t seem to be working right now, so I’ll try again later).

It's me again, E!

Looks like a lot of different people lately since I haven't been on in awhile. Well, to remind you all, I have a "celebrity" obsession. This one is not really famous, except they were kinda famous on a different message board. Well, I had been online friends with this person for awhile despite the rest of the group abandoning me, until the day this person abandoned me too. I was still following them though, secretly, on their various social medias. It was comforting in a way, at first, but then yesterday i saw a picture of them with my worst enemy. I thought i had seen the last of her, thought she was out of my former friend's life, but nope! So this obsession of mine has gone a little bit south. Now im reliving all the hurt that she caused and all i lost...it makes me almost want to throw up! But I still don't know if I can give up on following this person. It doesn't hurt as bad as the initial shock, although I don't think I'd like to look at the photo again...it still hurts.

In other news, I now have an actual celebrity obsession. They is pretty private though, so I get disappointed that I can't actually "get to know" them. No social media, not even very many interviews, and not really many movies that my partner would be I interested in so I don't really even watch much...maybe all of this is a good thing. Still, there are some fan groups/accounts that post pics and movie quotes and the like who kindof encourage the obsession Maybe, but also keep me in the loop. Anyway, that's what's been going on with me. Kinda needed an outlet for these things again.

❤️

Bleh! It's bedtime and it hurts again, thinking about this. I think I'm going to post in the how are you doing thread to maybe get a more immediate response. Oh, but I would like a response here if someone stops by. Thoughts if I should leave that old friend alone (I mean, stop snooping) or not or condolences even for the betrayal I feel knowing I was ditched in favor of my enemy. God I'm so mad!

Speaking of feelings about person... I actually had a bit of feeling of disgust with my new (well new obsession. I liked this person years ago but didn't keep up with them) CO's old girlfriend, but I guess they broke up so I'm like happy and relieved. Haha omg, am I a terrible person?? I just didn't think she was right for this person. Just like...

Well...maybe that old friend and my enemy are perfect for each other...but then I'm left hating them both and have lost all joy in the good memories of old. We're they all for nothing?? But is that ok because it wasn't me being the jerk. At least i can hold my head up high... I dunno. It's late and my head is all messed up over this business. Sigh!

Hi anxiousE,

Sorry you're feeling anxious. I know how that feels, since it takes one to know one. Since this IS the 'celebrity obsession' thread, you might not get the response you need about your online friends here.

Since you asked for advice and input, I'll give you my two cents. I don't know the details of your situation, but I would advise you to either try reaching out to the message board people and try to 'make up' with them, or give up and move on. Do one or the other, but don't have one foot in and one foot out because that will drive you crazy. Pick a path and choose your action. Befriend them again or walk away. How is lurking on their social media helping you? Doing that will only prolong your grief and anxiety. It sounds like your 'enemies' influenced the main person against you behind your back, so he stopped speaking to you too. If you cannot somehow change their attitude toward you with your side of the story, then I think it's time to move on and find a new group or focus. If you don't mind answering a personal question, was he just a friend or  something more?

Feel free to stop by and talk more about your CO if you need support in that area of your life. I don't think you're a "terrible person" for being relieved that your CO and his girlfriend broke up. (I would feel relieved too if my CO suddenly became free and single, although I would be dreading him meeting someone else, which would happen soon because he is very attractive to women.) As for your feelings, the actions you do are what count. You can have all your feelings and then take the right actions in spite of your feelings. In this case, the best action to take would be NOT to let your CO know how you feel about him breaking up with his girlfriend.

Hope you feel better about this soon. try not to worry because new friends will come along. But in order for that to happen, you need to let go of the old ones, if you can't reconcile. Sometimes friends just leave your life, and it doesn't mean you're bad. Just hang in there and you'll find new friends.

Edited by BlueStarr

@BlueStarr hi again! Sorry I forgot you asked a question. He was a friend. 

Now then, about my current CO. I read some heresay that he did some not so nice things (cheated on his then girlfriend). Now I don't believe everything I read, but I'll probably never know the truth and it's quite possible he did this. ( or it could be lies from his ex, which would give me more reason to dislike her but...i mean, that's assuming she lied and I can't do that). Anyway, I'm kinda distraught by this because I DON'T know and I WANT to know the truth! I've dug all I can, but I can't find any answers. I mean it's only her side of the story and he's so private. All we know is that he supposedly wanted to get back together with her...and they must be amicable because they are seen together with their kid...

Is this what an obsession looks like? 😛

Anyway, I just wish he was on some sort of social media. I mean, not like I'd dare ask him about this, but maybe I'd feel like I'd know him a bit better??? Am I going nuts? I think so! Sigh

@anxiousE  Please don't get mad but I classify that as an obsession.  Now I'm not a therapist but I have had many obsessions with guys.  I only have ever had one obsession with a woman and it wasn't like a romantic thing.  It was a I want to be just like her thing.  Anywho, I think you're better off not knowing.  Hear me out and don't get mad, okay...pretend like I'm an older sister who is giving you advice.  I have been obsessed with Josh Radnor since 2014 and it hurts me so badly every day.  It really really messed me up in 2014 and 2017 because even just thinking about him triggered psychosis.  He is amazing guy...or at least the part of him that he shows to the world.  He has a ton of my same values and beliefs.  He is from Ohio.  I am from WV.  So many things we had in common but I don't know the real him.  I finally found a good therapist who said you're not in love with him...you're in love with who you think he is and you admire the good qualities you see that he might have but he could be boring, he could pick his nose, he could have five girlfriends or some girl he cheated on.  You don't really know the real him.  Someone could be ghostwriting his newsletter and his twitter stuff.  If I  had never discovered Josh on social media I would have been over him by now because I knew nothing about him before.  I  just thought he was cute and a good actor.  Most women fell in love with his character or hated it.  I fell in love with the real guy...I thought.  But things just went from good to bad really fast.  He was one of the reasons I was hospitalized in 2017.  And what hurts the most is I can never tell him.  He can never know me.  And I really want a guy very similar to who I think he is.  It all started with an interview with Ellen Degeneres about his article he wrote for LA Times Kindness Matters.  I saw the interview after the fact.  I hated how HIMYM ended because I could see myself in both of the women Ted fell in love with.  And I really thought he and Cristin were in love when they filmed.  I noticed the other day that he liked a video where some religious guys were smoking dope and talking about God and I googled Does Josh Radnor smoke dope?  And I never found an answer.  I might have to let him go now because I don't agree with that.  If someone is dying sure, if it gives them relief from pain but just to do it...I don't like but that's probably because I can't do it and sometimes it makes people really mean.  I have to stay on the straight path with my meds or my life is hell.  I am getting really personal here but at this point if I am helping you understand obsession then it's a good thing.  Feel free to private message me on here...I can tell you're really hurting and I hope you have others in your life that you can talk to because I can't really say anymore.  Everything else would be too personal but if you ever just want someone to be there as you process let me know.

Hang in there.

Starbucksjunkee

@ Starbucksjunkee ,

Hello....this is the CO forum. We all have celebrity obsessions to some degree or another and admit it. That's the whole point of this group. "CO" stands for "Celebrity Obsession" so what is the point you're trying to make? That someone has a celebrity obsession, lol? 😄

I think we are all pretty much in the same boat, right?

Edited by BlueStarr

Look I am sorry...I should have sent the message to Anxious privately.   He/she is having a hard time letting go of someone he/she used to know.   She/he asked if what he/she was doing was obsessing and it wasn’t a co issue.   We are conversing about it on private message so I can’t say anymore.   I don’t want to betray her/his confidence.  I feel bad when people post here and they are told they are posting to the wrong place.  Just trying to help.   I gave up this place for a while maybe I should give it up permanently.   I just get too personal and I am often very misunderstood.   Goodbye for now.

Well now that 2019 is almost over, I just want to say that I hope that 2020 will be a better year for everyone. My beloved cat died earlier this year and that was obviously tough, but things got better. I credit my CO with helping me cope with the loss. I had his music to comfort me and help me through it. My CO also happens to be an animal lover and he has cats of his own, so when I decided to get a new kitten, I named it after him. I specifically told him that I wanted to do that (I’m a nerd) and he gave me his blessing. 😄 My kitten is almost a year old now, but I don’t think I ever shared that story with you guys, so better late than never! Looking forward to see what 2020 will bring!

@starbucksjunkee

Hey! Don't worry about it! I don't think @BlueStarr is criticizing, only clarifying. I think i have both personal issues as well as the celebrity obsessions (i say that with an s because i thought of a couple others im following.) Anyway, I appreciate your input and we will continue to chat via PM. Speaking of, if I don't get to it right away it's because I'm thinking of what to say and whether or not I should like ramble on. Hehe Plus, my battery is about to die. 😛

Edit: exactly @HopelessRomantic2011 sometimes our COs can be of comfort. Have a good 2020 too! 🙂

Edited by anxiousE