Sign in to follow this  
Natasha1

What Did You Do Today? #2

Woke up. Weighed myself. Took the dog out, walked all around the park this time. We ended up running away from two raccoons. 😆Then we saw a bunny hopping around as we got back to my neighborhood. I fed the dog, heated up a frozen meal for myself, and now I'm watching Ratatouille on Freeform and browsing the web.

Stopped by my best friend's condo to let the chimney sweepers into his place. Am I the only dimwit who didn't know that this profession is alive and kicking in the 21st century?

Then I went to the store and bought ingredients to make chili con carne from scratch. I've been craving it for months and so has my mom. 

3 minutes ago, LonelyHiker said:

Oil change and power steering flush. Car is in good shape now for the 8 hour drive to GA. 

Of course, now I'm broke...

Yes, but it's a good broke because you did it yourself

I fixed my sweeper and my refrigerator.  It's amazing how things break down after years of no maintenance whatsoever.  I asked for help with my refrigerator and they said you should clean the coils as if I even knew a fridge had them.  

I couldn't sleep last night. Not at all. At some hour after dawn I realized I'd forgotten to take any of my medications yesterday and I have no explanation why. I missed my therapy group and my lip reading class today, I was too tired and napped for 2 hours. I've been doing pretty well up until today. I effed up. 😔

I need to take lip reading classes.  My paranoid mind already makes up what people are saying about me.  I need to know for sure what they are saying!  Of course I do have hallucinations so I'll just see them moving their lips in ways that will make me more paranoid!

Shopped for ingredients to make more chili con carne, the family made the last batch disappear. Too tired to cook today so tomorrow, maybe Sunday. 

I visited my brother in the city for his birthday, even though I’m sort of under the weather and it’s cold and snowy, and just got back from meeting his girlfriend and his long time childhood freind at a bar. They are two of the most neurotic people I have ever met in my life. Far more neurotic than anyone I was ever around in a mental health ward. She’s a blue eyed blond with all the proportions and symmetry of a fashion model, and the other is a ruggedly handsome dark-haired dark-eyed but somehow long-dateless type. It was sort of depressing but I’m too weary to figure out why. 

Couldn't keep my eyes open most of the morning and afternoon, after a night of tossing and turning with a painful leg. The only thing I really did today is take a walk with my husband. Oh, and I finished a story I was reading and now I need to find a new one ASAP.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:19 PM, Atra said:

I couldn't sleep last night. Not at all. At some hour after dawn I realized I'd forgotten to take any of my medications yesterday and I have no explanation why. I missed my therapy group and my lip reading class today, I was too tired and napped for 2 hours. I've been doing pretty well up until today. I effed up. 😔

At least you napped for 2 hours. That must've been a decent and soothing moment of your day.