I spent the first half of the day being lethargic, brain fogged, scatterbrained, and miserable. I think I was a bit dehydrated and bored. I had some water and made dinner and after that I felt better. Then I made my two dishes for tomorrow and now I feel the best I've felt all day, although a bit tired. If I don't fall asleep in the next hour, I may take a shower so I'll have to do is get up and go tomorrow.

On 6/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, nojoy said:

Experienced good results today- will repeat the experiment tomorrow..... if no sore muscles in morning!

No sore muscles but did hurt, pulled, sprained something in the bad knee. So no bad dancing today. Wrapped the knee and did laundry, went to library and grocery store. And burned my chicken and potatoes. 

I burned a lot of things that I will probably wonder what happened to them down the road.  I try to get rid of things that bring back bad memories but if I get rid of everything associated with bad memories everything will be gone including me.

Posted (edited)

Tired all day, but otherwise good. Everyone liked my pasta salad (my sister took leftovers) and peach cobbler. The peach cobbler came out so wet it was practically falling apart (from using twice the recommended amount of peaches, no doubt) but it was really yummy with the vanilla ice cream my sister picked up. My niece was adorable as usual. She now says "mama" and "byebye" and "shark". 😂 The only bad thing was the heavy rain on the way to my sister's house, but thank God was dad was driving because I would've had an anxiety attack if it were me. Now I'm struggling to stay awake but $100,000 Pyramid is about to come on so I got to last until that is over at least. 😆

Edited by evalynn

7 minutes ago, evalynn said:

Tired all day, but otherwise good. Everyone liked my pasta salad (my sister took leftovers) and peach cobbler. The peach cobbler came out so wet it was practically falling apart (from using twice the recommended amount of peaches, no doubt) but it was really yummy with the vanilla ice cream my sister picked up. My niece was adorable as usual. She now says "mama" and "byebye" and "shark". 😂 The only bad thing was the heavy rain on the way to my sister's house, but thank God was dad was driving because I would've had an anxiety attack if it were me. Now I'm struggling to stay awake but $100,000 Pyramid is about to come on so I got to last until that is over at least. 😆

I wonder why she says shark.  

Saw a movie with a friend. I also tried working on some poetry/lyrics that I began writing last year but I could only squeeze a few lines out before it got frustrating. 

So I began another creative undertaking: designing Instagram graphics about - yep, mental illness but not daily affirmations and gratitude glurge. Finished one - very simple and easy. But the next idea required several image editing apps. I wonder if I've overcomplicated what was meant to be just a creative outlet. 🙄 

Lay in bed and read my book

Got out of bed and got ready and had some breakfast

Did some shopping in town and chatted to various people I encountered along the way 😄

Had some lunch at the chinese

Went to the library and returned my laaaaaaaaaaaaate books

Came home and had dinner and watched various shows

Popped onto here for a bit to see all you folks 😊

I don't think I was up for more than 3 hours at a time today. I guess my body was making up for the insomnia because I could barely keep my eyes open, and on top of that I had a headache and stomachache for several hours earlier. Even now I feel weak, and I just had a cookie and milk. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Posted (edited)

Up, did dishes, fed cat, washed n dressed, out early.

Loooong drive.

Went to bank.

Viewed house.

Had lunch in caff.

Took a loooong walk.

Did my best to help a boy with a broken leg who I met on my travels. He had fallen and was lying in the field! The ambulance people couldn't get to him with a stretcher so the fire brigade were called. All I could do was give him water but I think I helped a bit.

Loooong drive.

Fed cat, ate take out food which was a bit gross but I was too tired to cook.

Relaxed a bit and looked online. 

Got ready for bed, now in bed, checking in with DF and hating on estate agents! Will probably have a nightmare about them!! Night all

Zzzzzz

Edited by Nightjar