Donate Now Read more... ×

"Worked." Went shopping for a Roku and Folgers and almonds. Spent about a half hour hanging out with my ex-fiance, his new girlfriend, his ex-wife, and their son... Was dumped by a friend. Cried a lot. Talked about it to my ex and laughed again. ... better off without extra immature craziness in my life. Will form a hilarious sitcom series about being best friends with my ex and his girlfriend (who still lives with her ex, too!) That's the silver lining, I guess!

Tried to pick up where I left off yesterday on straightening out my elderly mom's financial issues and finally quit after an hour or two.  Picked up a Subway sandwich, paid a bill, then just quit for the day.  Can't even begin to deal with my own sh#t.  Too dam'd much to do and I don't have the energy.  Feel like my life is beyond repair.

Posted (edited)

rejigged my investment portfolio

saw my psychiatrist

gave my sister a ride

nap

saw a new therapist

coffee with my friend......exchanged jokes with the staff

text an old DF friend.

phone my credit card company to make sure they still cover rental vehicles.  They made some changes recently.

drove my 19 year old Toyota van to all my appointments. 😀

Edited by duck

Still on elderly Mom's financial stuff...at least, in the morning.  Set up an appointment to do her DPOA next week with a reasonably-priced attorney.  Spoke with one of her church friends (my age) who's been a stern, when necessary, surrogate son who calls her on any nonsense.  Helped my frame of mind to know I'm not completely alone in dealing with her sh#t.  Then I called it a day midday.