A New Look Read more... ×

It was a weird, dreamy day for me and I'm still not quite sure I truly woke up this morning 🙂   But other than that I attempted to do some house cleaning and OH I just realized I forgot to do my laundry!....nooooooo! 🙂  Haha.  It's only 10:30 pm here though so I can still do it tonight (unless I forget again).   

My friend is moving away and a group of us took him out for drinks and dinner last night. It's a bit sad for me. For a long stretch when my depression was severe, I'd take a train to meet him for long walks through beautiful green areas, hikes around the bay and a beer or two.

No matter my crappy disposition or reluctance to leave my cave, in spite of the times I didn't even respond to his texts - he never gave up on me. Got me out of the house, out of the city and exercising in clean air at least once a week. I should tell him what I'm telling you. And what it meant to me. 

I went out to do my grocery shopping this morning.  Not much other than that haha.  It was mostly a quiet day for me.  Tomorrow my parents and I will be taking my sister's 3 kids out for lunch.  I think the kids want to go to Red Robin...they love the desserts there.  My sister is a fairly strict parent when it comes to food (she's a doc.), so whenever we take out her kids we spoil them and they love it 🙂   

Went to sleep very late, woke up early, fell back asleep, woke up and finally ate, took out the dog, ate dinner and watched TV til my husband came home, then we walked the dog together then continued on our usual walk. 

Woke up about 10am this morning (could have easily slept longer).  Had my morning tea and did some spiritual reading for a little while.  Then this afternoon my mom and I watched some old episodes of Alfred Hitchcock together.  Not a very busy day for me.  

Haven't done it yet, but in a few minutes I'll be taking my mom up to the grocery store to get a few things.  I'll probably also pick up a few food items while I'm there.  And maybe some chocolates or candy of some type...I've been craving something sweet lately 🙂  

Was going to go out with family and my nieces and nephew, but I've decided to stay home and maybe get some laundry done.  And also try hard not to take a nap...I definitely could use one right now but I don't want to mess up my new sleep schedule.  

Slept, moped, got readdicted to the Candy Crush games on my tablet, took the dog out, picked up my husband from work, proceeded to have a breakdown in the Subway in the Walmart, came home, watched TV, took a short walk.

I went out to buy my godson a toy at Walmart.  It was a Paw Patrol toy.  I drove to my godson's parents house and gave it to him.  It was a good idea but in retrospect I think I should not have gone out today because of the bitterly cold weather.