Donate Now Read more... ร—

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, velvetpuddles said:

I love this! I wanna try:

๐Ÿ˜ดโ˜•๐Ÿ’ปโ˜•๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ˜ด

YAYย ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘ย oooh thats a hot beverage of some description, I was thinking it was soup or something similarย :laugh:ย , I love the ๐Ÿˆย oneย ๐Ÿ˜ย ย 

Edited by hocico

39 minutes ago, hocico said:

YAYย ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘ย oooh thats a hot beverage of some description, I was thinking it was soup or something similarย :laugh:ย , I love the ๐Ÿˆย oneย ๐Ÿ˜ย ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought it was coffee, it should be anyway!! I don't know...my eyes are awful today, my screen is so blurry I had to turn the font size and display to largest! ๐Ÿค“ It's like a guessing game with these things when they're all blurry!

And I swear that other one is a cat!! I don't know why it looks like a dog or something? ๐Ÿˆ

On 7/13/2018 at 12:58 AM, velvetpuddles said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought it was coffee, it should be anyway!! I don't know...my eyes are awful today, my screen is so blurry I had to turn the font size and display to largest! ๐Ÿค“ It's like a guessing game with these things when they're all blurry!

And I swear that other one is a cat!! I don't know why it looks like a dog or something? ๐Ÿˆ

๐Ÿ˜‚ย at least your coffee is coffee coloured, they only seem to have green tea on here which I like but only on occasionย ๐Ÿ˜ย , this morning I have to be awake to volunteer so I need caffeine โ˜•ย 

Aw (bonus points to you for use of the geek face with the big glassesย ๐Ÿ˜„) I sometimes find the screen a bit blurry as well to readย ๐Ÿ˜ž

Is it a dog.... is it a rat... Noooo its a cat (sorry I was watching superman earlierย ๐Ÿ˜‚) its okay I believe youย ๐Ÿ˜ย I remember our conversation previously about you having meow meowsย ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆย YAY CAT CONGAย ๐Ÿ˜Š