Sign in to follow this  
Natasha1

Random Thoughts #3

Pops in. Pops out. What are your random thoughts?

LouisRiel     1,002

I need to set alarms on my phone and Fitbit for meds again to stop feeling so awful in the morning.

SpiralingMind     3,626

My brain is broken.

evalynn     9,584

I'm sick of having year round allergies. I never used to, but now I frequently sneeze, have an itchy nose and eyes, or a dry throat.

Also, I can't stop EATING! Nothing is "filling the void" but I keep trying.

Edited by Natasha1

18 hours ago, hocico said:

Dear forum advert system, I know I am getting old but not old enough to need ointment for stopping age related hair loss :laugh:

Mine is referring me to an addiction recovery centre. 

So... Dear forum advert system, forward this to my father not me...

Did you ever want something and feel like you don't deserve it in equal measure? So then you feel guilty for wanting the thing, and that you're being selfish and unreasonable for wanting it when you know you shouldn't.

That song by Johnny Cash the beast sums up my life as an addict.  Overall you are a good person but inside there is this beast that constantly wants to do the wrong thing that you have to tame or try to keep caged.  It is a life lived in hell because every time something goes good in life that beast wants to rip it to shreds.

On 2018-05-01 at 1:04 AM, SpiralingMind said:

My kingdom for a klonopin!

I found this a few years ago an ode to Klonopin :Coopyahoo:

i hear the kids fighting
and i just have to laugh.
where before i'd be biting,
i now take a bath.

oh, green pill,
so lovely, so small.
you slow my heart still,
and you cause me to fall (alot i might add, but it doesn't hurt)

my friend, please don't leave me.
for cry, i sure will.
if gone today you were to be,
you sweet little pill.

i lovie this druggie...

(((((((klonopin))))))))

ps. i'm doing hella better ;)

They have iced cream flavored cereal now and thin mints cereal even miniature donuts as cereal now.  They are really trying to **** us with cereal now but oh well I can't get enough of it.

I can't believe I broke another laptop. I'm back to using my tablet pressing one letter at a time instead of typing on a real keyboard. :/ And it's not even an Android so it's not connected to my other devices. I know there are worse problems in the world, I just can't believe I keep breaking them to the point where they stop charging, and now I want to save up for another one...which I'll probably break.

Sign in to follow this