How Do You Feel Right Now #6

Natasha1

5 hours ago, LonelyHiker said:

Just feel like these neverending health issues are going to be the death of me..hyperbole, I know.

I'm with you on that.  And you nailed the feeling.

More and more of my days the past few years have had to do with health issues interfering with my life.  I was going to say enjoyment of my life, but some days it's just difficult to physically accomplish the basics.  As if the depression wasn't enough.

I guess you posted at the right time, because today was epic for me in that regard.  I was reduced to taking an hour at a time.

idk about you, but it can sometimes take me days to recover.  And recover is a relative term.

Not good.

I think my friends have finally abandoned me or something, I might be paranoid (I usually am) but they havent responded to any of my texts today (well yesterday, its 3am here now and I cant sleep). I feel alone at the best of times but now I feel completely lonely and truely alone.  I dont have much of a social life, no girlfriend or anything anyway but I usually see my friends at least once a fortnight but lately ive seen very little of them, and they all do stuff together and most of them are in relationships. I have nothing and nobody.

If this is part of getting older then I want no part of it.

I am so exhausted from dealing with my daughter's heartbreak.  She is 17, and I know she saw picket fences and children with this guy.  She had a lot of future invested, unrealistically, of course.  He ran, because, of course, they are young, and they are going off to university in September and she was needy, projecting and clingy, which scared him off.  I am trying to bite my tongue and subtly get across her need to work on being comfortable with herself FIRST AND FOREMOST in this world.  But, I don't want to preach or accuse her.  (it is not about accusation, but rather growth, but I know she will take it as criticism).  It is so hard.  I wish I could absorb all her pain.  I love her!

I feel hungover this morning not from drinking.  I went on a huge eating binge after seeing mom.  I'm losing my mind over all of this with mom.  I did have hope but she hasn't gotten better in months.  Her life is over at this point.

12 hours ago, MarkintheDark said:

I'm with you on that.  And you nailed the feeling.

More and more of my days the past few years have had to do with health issues interfering with my life.  I was going to say enjoyment of my life, but some days it's just difficult to physically accomplish the basics.  As if the depression wasn't enough.

I guess you posted at the right time, because today was epic for me in that regard.  I was reduced to taking an hour at a time.

idk about you, but it can sometimes take me days to recover.  And recover is a relative term.

Thanks for commiserating @MarkintheDark... Yeah, depression is hell enough without the physical b.s.

Wishing you peace and better days, friend.

Sorry guys that I haven't been online for a week or so... Hope you guys are doing alright. Thinking of you all ❤️ 

I was questioning reality, becoming paranoid until I thought everything was evil. I was feeling dizzy and having panic attacks daily! I was considering ending it all but now I'm better... ❤️ I don't believe my mental state got that bad. It was like I was possessed by a demon 😞 

I am also confused but please give me advice... I've been writing a fanfiction (lol) but I've been posting it on and off because it stands out so much! I am afraid of people reading it but at the same time I really want them to. I want it to be famous, even though it is a very slim chance. Please help? The story is kinda adult themed too. It contains a disclaimer at the beginning haha 🤭

On 7/23/2018 at 3:18 PM, JD4010 said:

Remember! Alcohol is actually poison. That's why you feel so horrible the next day. Your body has been poisoned and is trying to detoxify. Your liver is thinking, "what is this sh!t?" and works overtime to get rid of it.

You're right! I've also been feeling "possessed" for a few days after! It's not good, I was so happy before. Hope you're doing okay buddy ❤️  

On 7/22/2018 at 10:12 PM, sober4life said:

I don't mind people I just want to be able to choose when I can be around them.  Paranoia has destroyed me.  I've been in a feud with everyone I have ever known and most of the time my mind completely makes up the whole thing.  They aren't watching me.  They don't even know my name but that never matters.

Yes, when I'm paranoid, it just feels like another person is inside of me tagging at my soul! I feel like a completely different person! That makes paranoia flare more. Paranoia is like when anxiety reaches a new high!

I don't mind people much anymore. My mind constantly tells me they judge me and hate me. No reason! Some people are simply lost souls looking for peace but don't get it... That's what makes them mad! I'm afraid that's where I'll end up soon, lost and broken and never finding peace within. I know it is inside of me but I can't seem to dig deep enough and grab it... 💔

Sorry for ranting, just in that kind of mood ❤️   

57 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I don't know how I would survive without coffee.  I dread the day I run out.  Without I won't be able to leave the bed.

I use caffeine to treat my depression but it overpowers my anxiety... Don't know whether or not I should give it up! Can't live without it either

I feel sad... Will I ever find peace within myself and impact the world or will I be a paranoid, depressed, over-the-edge, irritable person forever? Yes, I still think I have the power to change the world. I think I was born to impact the world Idk? I sound mental

7 hours ago, Sentinel2 said:

I feel like i want to die. Trying to convince myself of the fact that only few hours ago i felt great and that for sure soon i will feel better. 

You will feel better!  And welcome.  So sorry you feel the need to be here, with us, but, glad you are reaching out! Big Hugs!!!

On 7/28/2018 at 1:22 PM, babyxgothxx said:

I use caffeine to treat my depression but it overpowers my anxiety... Don't know whether or not I should give it up! Can't live without it either

I'm not giving it up.  Morning are chugging coffee and blasting heavy metal music.  What would the people that know me do without the manic madman barging into every room like Hulk Hogan?