How Do You Feel Right Now #6

Natasha1

How do I feel?

I feel blessed... That feeling when you fall in love with someone else... After 10 months crushing on someone taken and toxic. When you thought you'd never fall in love again... Feel like a drug!!!! I'm soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha yes, I'm so addicted to love! I'm flying high, soaring higher and higher! All I see is light and innocence... I want this to last forever!!! 😊❤️ 🤗❤️ 😊❤️ 🤗

PS I'm not drunk! I am being truly honest here... Love is completely a drug for me. Especially finding a new crush haha 🤭 ❤️ 🤭 ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

@babyxgothxx Thanks, my dear. It's especially difficult for me to walk this time of year...the heat and humidity make it miserable. I'm a winter person. Looking forward to really getting out there once the temps cool back down.

You're welcome buddy 😊 Yes I totally agree! That's why I'm not going out much - too hot!!!! Keep it up hun :hugs:

I'm letting my paranoia get the best of me.  I have to get myself under control right now.  I made rash decisions today and made a total fool of myself.  I can't stand the sight of myself in the mirror right now.  

1 hour ago, velvetpuddles said:

Sticky and gross.

Sat outside for all of 5 minutes before I couldn't handle the humidity anymore. I don't understand how some people like this weather.

I used to be ok with it but as i got older and worked less hours outside the more it started bothering me

1 hour ago, velvetpuddles said:

Sticky and gross.

Sat outside for all of 5 minutes before I couldn't handle the humidity anymore. I don't understand how some people like this weather.

There are people who wear hoodies when it's 90F and humid!

There are also people who run and bike intensely without sweating in that weather. Me? I walk the length of a football field and I'm starting to drip.

My time comes in the winter...0F doesn't bother me one bit.

Lust is confusing and strong rn. Still waiting for my libido to go down and back to normal. I have a friend I’ve been attracted to since before we started hanging out. She says I can use her for sex, but the bf naturally wants to be involved. This one way attraction seems strong so I can’t help but sexualize her when I’m around her sometimes. Knowing that she’d be down to fool around makes it even worse. But I have to wait until the bf is ready for another experience like ours in the past with this friend. Just gotta ride it out until I return to normal. It’s probably just from taking a month off of the pill and new experiences that has me so riled up. 

59 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

There are people who wear hoodies when it's 90F and humid!

There are also people who run and bike intensely without sweating in that weather. Me? I walk the length of a football field and I'm starting to drip.

My time comes in the winter...0F doesn't bother me one bit.

Ugh yes. A few days ago I sat out on the front porch, saw so many people out and about. There I was just sitting, in the shade even, and had sweat dripping down my legs and back. 😫

Humidity...ugh. Summer, ugh.

I never used to even pay attention to the weather.  It didn't bother me but now I can't stand to be out in the hot weather.  I have to start taking care of myself.  It's time to stop pretending I'm still young and realize this weather can be dangerous.  I'm done being the work horse.  My whole family has been that way and a lot of them had heart attacks.

8 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I made the mistake of accepting a "promotion" back in 2009. My ex was insisting that I do it. I had plenty of reservations about it at the time but here I am, still wondering why I did it.

Actually, we can do it, but at what cost?

Exactly -- at what cost?

7 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm letting my paranoia get the best of me.  I have to get myself under control right now.  I made rash decisions today and made a total fool of myself.  I can't stand the sight of myself in the mirror right now.  

Aww 😞 What happened? If you don't mind? These moments seem like the end of the world

Edited by babyxgothxx

I am concerned.

My friend got home from a week and a half long family vacation yesterday. He spent all day out with his girlfriend today. He came home around 6 and popped his head into my room and said, "wash your hands...a lot. I've been throwing up all afternoon."

...😭🤢 Dear world, please, save me.

10 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

Aww 😞 What happened? If you don't mind? These moments seem like the end of the world

I quit my job because I thought the boss was after me but I fixed things.  When I'm paranoid I take everything someone says or does to the extremes.  I know why I'm paranoid.  I'm hanging around people I don't feel safe around and that has to stop.  I also have to stop being so hard on myself.  I've come so far and all I want to do is beat myself up over small mistakes.

I m really struggling. I  burst into tears when I got in my car after work yesterday. I can't do this. I'm not up to the challenge or the task. I know I'm going to fail, or I feel I will. This job is too hard for me. I wish I had never taken it.

Today I'm at work and feel like yelling with anger, the boss really have is favorite one in the group.  some people does simple task and get awarded for it Yep! go figure.  Guess I need a new job and boss.

On 7/16/2018 at 1:41 PM, RiverLight said:

I'm freaking out. I wish I hadn't taken this job -- I wish I could go back in time and decline it. I am so anxious right now, I am practically in a panic.

How you feeling today, River?

While it's good to keep pushing yourself if it's just the usual "nerves", if you truly think the job is a bad fit and it's causing you grief, then there is no point ruining your health for it.

Try and give yourself some time to work out which it is.

I was doing OK until I got to work. Suddenly, my boss started riding my @ss about all kinds of stuff. The guy is making me paranoid. Or more accurately, he already has made me paranoid and now it's getting worse.

I'm feeling sick to my stomach from worry.