How Do You Feel Right Now #6

Natasha1

Same s--t, different day; wake up, leave the house, come home and cry for hours, wishing I was dead. Feeling like life is just a huge black hole full of loneliness, despair, worthlessness and fear... That's how I'm feeling. The usual!

It's worse when I don't leave the house for a few days. The thoughts become unbearable. That's why I try to leave the house as much as possible, I know I'll still be depressed and come home crying. Going out "helps" to take my mind of my problems for a while haha

18 hours ago, anxiousE said:

I apparently have eczema (have other crap too), but my eczema is worse in winter. I don't typically complain of it in summer, although maybe scalp itch. I use CeraVe cream for skin and have tried Neutrogena Tgel shampoo. My scalp wasn't itchy at the time, but it's supposed to help with itch. Hope you find relief!

Oh yea, I've got a bite or heat rash or something I needed cortisone for last night. Idk if that's part of it, but yea it was itchy and painful.

Oh hun 😞 Hope you get better! Itchy and painful skin feels like end of the world. I ****ing hate it. I have a bunch of heat rashes too, hope you find relief yourself! Is it true that eczema has no cure?? Hope not, wish this annoying s--t can end already. Sorry for cussing, it's just annoying dealing with this everyday and envying people with perfect skin 😢  

1 hour ago, LonelyHiker said:

I hope that doesn't happen JD!

Me either. It's crazy. All over a pointless report that the feds put us through every year. The vast amount of data we have to supply--in their format--is horrendous. And it gets worse and worse  from year to year.

I'm sure the Pentagon doesn't get put through nearly as much as we do. If they did, they wouldn't be missing trillions of dollars.

We ain't missing even one lousy penny.

1 hour ago, salparadise6132 said:

@RiverLight  I read your blog post.  Anxiety and doubt are perfectly normal human reactions to a new job. Everyone, and I mean everyone fakes it a little until they make it in a new job.  Please give yourself a break and try not to over analyse and diagnose yourself.  From here, this all looks perfectly normal!!!  I like that you are going to study up and learn, though.  That is the positive way to go!!!

Thanks, Brian, for both reading my very lengthy blog post (!) AND for your encouragement! :hugs:You're right. And I think I am also expecting A LOT from myself right now, maybe even too much. Yes, I will study and learn as much as I can in the meantime!

Worked Friday and Saturday last weekend and have been off since and won't go back until the 13th. Probably did too much lifting because I can feel some pain around the place my first hernia surgery was done. Went for a motorcycle ride with my Dad yesterday which was nice but we got caught in the rain multiple times. Worked on one of my guitar amps the other night and I guess it sounds better. Probably will change the speaker that is in it at the moment.

My parents left this morning to go to Georgia for a few days and for whatever reason my grandmother decided to come and stay with me. That's ok but I'd like to be alone so I could do some things I rarely do since my parents are always around. Like invite Christine over or something but who am I kidding. She and everyone else around here hates me. Idk. I'm getting really sick of everyone bugging me about relationships. My parents... My cousins, aunts, uncles and so on all have been bugging me about finding someone who wants to be in a serious relationship. I'm giving up on it and I slowly have over the years. I don't know if it's my medical issues that scare people away or what. I'm afraid of even having crushes because I always just get myself hurt.

2 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Me either. It's crazy. All over a pointless report that the feds put us through every year. The vast amount of data we have to supply--in their format--is horrendous. And it gets worse and worse  from year to year.

I'm sure the Pentagon doesn't get put through nearly as much as we do. If they did, they wouldn't be missing trillions of dollars.

Keep us updated, yeah?

4 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I'm always here to talk if you need me.  I want everything to go well for you.

I was almost ready to have a heart attack earlier when England went to penalties against Colombia in the World Cup.. its such a high in our country when we are in these competitions and we ended up winning our first ever penalty shoot out.

So for now I have a little smile on my face and i'm enjoying a cup of tea. As we say in England.. ITS COMING HOME 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😁

37 minutes ago, Chris27_ said:

I was almost ready to have a heart attack earlier when England went to penalties against Colombia in the World Cup.. its such a high in our country when we are in these competitions and we ended up winning our first ever penalty shoot out.

So for now I have a little smile on my face and i'm enjoying a cup of tea. As we say in England.. ITS COMING HOME 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😁

I know nothing about what a penalty is in football 🙂 I don't even know what the deal is in American football--but my favorite baseball team is in the basement this year! So have little to celebrate this year, sportswise.

@Chris27_ I felt your excitement! And I am glad for you! Maybe I can have vicarious sports thrills  if I pay attention to the FIFA World Cup.!

2 minutes ago, Dolphin2013 said:

I know nothing about what a penalty is in football 🙂 I don't even know what the deal is in American football--but my favorite baseball team is in the basement this year! So have little to celebrate this year, sportswise.

@Chris27_ I felt your excitement! And I am glad for you! Maybe I can have vicarious sports thrills  if I pay attention to the FIFA World Cup.!

Well Dolphin, on saturday England take on Sweden in the quarter finals... so tune in 😄

Ugh, my dog was unwell last night so he kept me up all night.

I got a few hours sleep early this morning.

I'm now in a sulk about it and need to try really hard not to let this taint/ ruin my entire day.

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm 39 but still break out from acne like a teenager.

Ugh, it's so embarrassing at our age! Seems to be a monthly thing for me, I'll get some pimples, then it takes 2 weeks for them to clear up, 1 week of OK skin and then I get a bunch of new ones again 😫 My scalp is super oily too so after half a day it looks like I haven't had a shower in days...

Nevermind my excessive sweating... Even during the winter months I'm hot, I actually have to keep the window open at night or the whole room will be damp and smelly in the AM. My self-esteem sucks to begin with and looking filthy certainly doesn't help.

8 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm 39 but still break out from acne like a teenager.

58 here...and, the same.

6 hours ago, lonelyforeigner said:

Ugh, it's so embarrassing at our age! Seems to be a monthly thing for me, I'll get some pimples, then it takes 2 weeks for them to clear up, 1 week of OK skin and then I get a bunch of new ones again 😫 My scalp is super oily too so after half a day it looks like I haven't had a shower in days...

Nevermind my excessive sweating... Even during the winter months I'm hot, I actually have to keep the window open at night or the whole room will be damp and smelly in the AM. My self-esteem sucks to begin with and looking filthy certainly doesn't help.

Y'know, it's 95 outside with high humidity and I see all of these people walking, biking, and running around with not a drop of sweat upon them. Me? Anything over 55F is hot. I am absolutely miserable in this weather. And very self conscious that I drip so much. I stopped to see an old car in a parking lot this a.m. and began sweating instantly. The only "good" part was that there was another woman looking at the car and she was sweating as well. At least there's one other person out there.

My body works against me in every possible way.

Edited by JD4010

11 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Y'know, it's 95 outside with high humidity and I see all of these people walking, biking, and running around with not a drop of sweat upon them.

I hate those people! My forehead is the biggest annoyance, all it takes is a bit of sun (even when it's cold outside) or walking at a good pace for more than 2 minutes and I start sweating like someone who just ran a marathon. I guess I should be thankful that my hands and feet don't sweat excessively, that would be even worse. 

My back gets super sweaty too but that's not as noticeable and can be addressed by layering. Funny thing is that the layers don't make me any hotter, people will make dumb comments about how I should dress lighter when they see me sweating... Nope, I could be standing there in my undies and would be just as hot, lol. 

13 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I came close to death today.  I know I did.  I was mowing and I passed out on the ground for who knows how long.:sniffle1:

OMG

Was it your blood sugar?

Are you okay now?

4 minutes ago, sober4life said:

It was exhaustion from the heat probably.  I'm ok.  I'm an *****.  I'll probably go back out and finish mowing.

Be careful. Take it slow and easy.

Take a drink and stay in the shade as much as possible.

You may have gotten heat stroke - check for the symptoms below:

Heatstroke is a condition caused by your body overheating, usually as a result of prolonged exposure to or physical exertion in high temperatures. This most serious form of heat injury, heatstroke, can occur if your body temperature rises to 104 F (40 C) or higher. The condition is most common in the summer months.

Heatstroke requires emergency treatment. Untreated heatstroke can quickly damage your brain, heart, kidneys and muscles. The damage worsens the longer treatment is delayed, increasing your risk of serious complications or death.

Symptoms

Heatstroke signs and symptoms include:

• High body temperature. A core body temperature of 104 F (40 C) or higher, obtained with a rectal thermometer, is the main sign of heatstroke.
  • Altered mental state or behavior. Confusion, agitation, slurred speech, irritability, delirium, seizures and coma can all result from heatstroke.
  • Alteration in sweating. In heatstroke brought on by hot weather, your skin will feel hot and dry to the touch. However, in heatstroke brought on by strenuous exercise, your skin may feel dry or slightly moist.
  • Nausea and vomiting. You may feel sick to your stomach or vomit.
  • Flushed skin. Your skin may turn red as your body temperature increases.
  • Rapid breathing. Your breathing may become rapid and shallow.
  • Racing heart rate. Your pulse may significantly increase because heat stress places a tremendous burden on your heart to help cool your body.
  • Headache. Your head may throb.

Sick as a dog. That it's 94 degrees out and I'm stuck in a house with no AC just makes it worse. My mom got me some ginger ale, but looking at the ingredients listed there doesn't appear to be any actual ginger in it. It's the thought that counts, I guess.

Wish someone would just put me out of my misery.