How Do You Feel Right Now #6

Natasha1

1 hour ago, babyxgothxx said:

Am I the only one on here who suffers from eczema??? It's way worse in his hot weather and it's making me suicidal

I suffer from oily skin that gets much worse in the heat and humidity. That, and I sweat like a fiend. I'm a real mess in the summer. I hate it. Whoever designed me meant for me to be in a cold climate.

6 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

Am I the only one on here who suffers from eczema??? It's way worse in his hot weather and it's making me suicidal

I apparently have eczema (have other crap too), but my eczema is worse in winter. I don't typically complain of it in summer, although maybe scalp itch. I use CeraVe cream for skin and have tried Neutrogena Tgel shampoo. My scalp wasn't itchy at the time, but it's supposed to help with itch. Hope you find relief!

Oh yea, I've got a bite or heat rash or something I needed cortisone for last night. Idk if that's part of it, but yea it was itchy and painful.

10 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Yes. Same here. I'd love to know where all of that started. I can't remember back to a time when I didn't feel guilty.

I think everyone that struggles with addictions has this issue.  Mom has an addictive personality and has the same problem as we do.

I'm doing ok right now I'm just desperately trying to fix my life right now.  In order for me to stay sober and have a good life there are things I have to do.  These are the hardest things that can't be put off anymore.  Believe it or not there are some issues I'm very shy about so I keep those things private but I'm strong enough to do these things.

38 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I'm doing ok right now I'm just desperately trying to fix my life right now.  In order for me to stay sober and have a good life there are things I have to do.  These are the hardest things that can't be put off anymore.  Believe it or not there are some issues I'm very shy about so I keep those things private but I'm strong enough to do these things.

You are!  I know it!

On 4/17/2018 at 12:18 PM, Perpetualpineapple said:

I can’t stop having crying spells every time I come home i feel an overwhelming sense of despair I wish I could just die but I’m to stupid to go through with it. I feel stuck here and very alone. I HATE FEELING THIS WAY and if I could just snap out of it I would. I’m sick of suffering  when there isn’t a reason for me to. I hate my brain I hate what I have become

Ditto! 

20 hours ago, TopekaK said:

I look around and people seem to be enjoying life, and I'm still trying to figure out how to do it.

I like the way you express that. Yesterday, I had to do something on line that involved filling out a form. Everyone in the group I'm in filled it out correctly. Me, it's like I skipped a whole page...why didn't I see it? What is wrong with me?! All of a sudden it took on such deep significance--I felt like such an *****. I thought everyone would be laughing at me, if they saw it.

20 hours ago, TopekaK said:

I look around and people seem to be enjoying life, and I'm still trying to figure out how to do it.

I feel exactly the same...

Tough day today. Thinking about my life and I feel it's going nowhere. Just walking in circles.

I actually feel better right now. But it's like walking on a rope a mile above the ground. So is it better?

I woke up earlier today and started doing some housework, taking out the rubbish and emptying the vacuum cleaner.

Things are looking better today than yesterday.  Today is going to be very hard.  I'm still convinced I can fix my life and mom's life.  I just have to be at the top of my game.  I feel like I could vomit right now.

Edited by sober4life

Bottoming out...acknowledging the utterly complete failure that is my "life".

I wish I could trade places with my deceased friends Karen and Robi, or the poor three year old child who died in that horrible knife attack. 

How did it all go so wrong....how did it come to this. 

I am nothing...

Not a friend, not a brother, not a son, not a husband, not a father..

I am nothing but pain.

1 hour ago, RiverLight said:

Very happy I have a paid holiday tomorrow -- 4th of July in USA. YAY! 🎉 🎊

I'm so excited to turn my alarms off for tomorrow!! 😁 I do love paid holidays so much! (Except that they screw up my overtime pay, but oh well! 😔)

23 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I suffer from oily skin that gets much worse in the heat and humidity. That, and I sweat like a fiend. I'm a real mess in the summer. I hate it. Whoever designed me meant for me to be in a cold climate.

Same here! Then again, once it's winter, I wish it was summer and vice versa. I ****ing hate my skin

15 hours ago, Dolphin2013 said:

I like the way you express that. Yesterday, I had to do something on line that involved filling out a form. Everyone in the group I'm in filled it out correctly. Me, it's like I skipped a whole page...why didn't I see it? What is wrong with me?! All of a sudden it took on such deep significance--I felt like such an *****. I thought everyone would be laughing at me, if they saw it.

Hi Dolphin.  We all make mistakes, even the people who got the form right.  Please don't be so hard on yourself.

@RiverLight  I read your blog post.  Anxiety and doubt are perfectly normal human reactions to a new job.  Everyone, and I mean everyone fakes it a little until they make it in a new job.  Please give yourself a break and try not to over analyse and diagnose yourself.  From here, this all looks perfectly normal!!!  I like that you are going to study up and learn, though.  That is the positive way to go!!!