How Do You Feel Right Now #6

Natasha1

1 hour ago, JD4010 said:

We have the extremes here in the center of the continent...hot and humid summers, very cold winters. I can deal with the cold, but not this heat. I stay in air conditioned places mostly. I'd love to swim in the nearby lake but it's full of blue-green algae from all of the fertilizer run off from people's yards.

That sounds like the lake here.  It would feel great to go swimming but it's so ridiculous that I have to take a shower afterwards.

On 6/28/2018 at 11:48 AM, babyxgothxx said:

Thanks so much for this! I am very very sorry you are going through that but let me tell you, everything you said is exactly what I'm dealing with 😞 It's fine. Everything you're feeling is normal and to be expected. What I've done is unblocked my crush and leaving it to him whether or not he wants to be friends. I'm trying to distract myself in the meantime. I can't message him either! I'm still angry and offended as well. Wish I had some comforting words but I don't know how.

It's not bad timing, we can help each other go through this! The pain is still fresh at the moment! I only come online for my crush as well. My friends don't talk to me. My crush didn't warn me but then again, I should've used some common sense! I was almost harassing my crush!!!!! Then when he didn't want to be friends on Saturday, I called him a "POS" and "autistic f--k!" Real classy haha That's why he blocked me from Messenger. So then I got my friend to unadd him and then I blocked my crush altogether 😕 

Just words of advice, please don't block your mutual friends! You will regret it when the pain numbs. Also, don't try to get revenge like I did. That will add more fuel to the fire. Please try not to insult your crush like I also did. That way, you will have a better chance to become friends again. When you see your crush again, things will be awkward. Mine didn't look at me ugh!

Guys are weird. Sometimes I wish they never existed haha Sorry if that offended anyone here! Also, try giving him some space to come around. I don't know your situation but maybe he will eventually unblock you, unless you were harassing him. Can you send your crush a friend request? I can't with mine because he rejected it ages ago. He has always sent me one since. Good luck and HUGS!!!! Please keep us updated, hun :hugs:❤️  

thanks!

ohh, yeah this is just a sucky situation eh? I was going to reply something of this and I've now caught up with others' replies, I think it's better now to move on. You may not have had the specific "move on", but i did. (well, technically it sounded like I was to move on from something else, but I'm realizing now that that included him) I do have the option to friend request, but I'm afraid it will just be forever ignored or worse, I'll get blocked and until that happens, I'll be obsessively checking and worrying about it. so as sad as it is, I think I have to move on. And for reasons others have said on here. When I was friends with this person, while I wasn't really jealous of other girls, I was still always worried about losing the relationship. That we kept bothering each other, apparently I was worse because I keep thinking I'm willing to forgive...the point is, it wasn't healthy and probably never will be. I don't need to live with that stress and anxiety. That being said, I can still get very sad about what I thought could have been. It's been so many months now though, the pain is starting to lessen, the memories dull, and I'm learning to be ok with it. Maybe I still haven't filled the void, but I'm getting closer to moving on. *hugs*

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, tamjez said:

I feel so upset. Been working out so much and I see my self looking fat all the time no matter what I do

and at times I over eat and purge and sometimes I don't know what I look like anymore or if my mind is

playing tricks on me. :C

This so pains me to read, tamjez. I am not a woman nor have I had an eating disorder, so I should probably just shut up LOL.  But I hope you can learn to love your body no matter what its shape. I, like many, many men, like a curvier woman.  Not saying you are, I don't know, but good gosh, for most men I know, it just doesn't matter.  Now if you're gay, perhaps someone can fill you in on the perspective of other women as well.  But, boy, the Cosmo ideal woman is just not a thing for the guys I know!!!

I know about the obsession and the pressure you are putting on yourself though.  And I know it is real and very tough on you.  

I'm just saying that a real, human woman is what most people I know want!

Best, and hugs to you!!!

23 hours ago, Dolphin2013 said:

My husband was laid off today. He's kind of shell-shocked. My son was laid off 2 weeks ago.

I'm still working a little part-time job. At least they both have severance, but crap.

So sorry to hear, Dolphin!!!!  Damn! Big hugs!!

9 hours ago, sober4life said:

That song Creep on the radio is my theme song.  I'm proud to be considered a freak in a world that makes no sense.  I don't belong here and never will.  I guess I would be scared if one day I did fit in in this world.

It's good to know that I'm not alone thinking like that 🙂

I hope this message will find you good this weekend.

Edited by Deep_joy

3 hours ago, JD4010 said:

We have the extremes here in the center of the continent...hot and humid summers, very cold winters. I can deal with the cold, but not this heat. I stay in air conditioned places mostly. I'd love to swim in the nearby lake but it's full of blue-green algae from all of the fertilizer run off from people's yards.

Yeah, 37C here today, humidex made it feel like 44.  Supposed to be hotter tomorrow!

Don't you love what we're doing to the lakes?  Lake Erie has had a massive algal bloom over the last few years - like a fifth of the lake is covered!  Jeez.

I'm taking my kids up to the big lake, Superior, in August.  I think all's clear up there!  Not as many people or big cities on it to despoil it - not yet at least!!!!

Oh, and feel free to take a leak on Scott Walker's lawn for me.  Freaking Asshat.

I know it pains me even more that I live with this mental issue .  I'm constantly thinking about food and I don't know if that just my body prepping for my monthly. I over think everything. I check my self in the mirror all the time. I get you say it doesn't matter but I think men do care. I feel like having a tummy is a turn off.

I feel like the last guy I dated or hooked up with, didn't like me cause I'm fat or have a little tummy or what ever. But that's my other problem, I put these ideas in my head and im probably overthinking it and those thoughts I get probably don't cross their minds,if that makes sense.  Also I always tell my self I'm pretty yet until I loose couple lbs. Till then I'm unattractive...

4 hours ago, LonelyHiker said:

Sorry you're feeling so badly @ladysmurf. Hope you feel better ((((((hugs)))))

I know how you feel my weekdays are the same since I don't work I get terminated 2 months ago and I'm home alone till my parents come home . And the weekends I'm with family . But I get bored I want to work but I'm tired of dealing with people .  

4 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Welcome, Tamjez. You're mind is definitely playing tricks on you. I'll bet you look great.

Thank you 😄  And I think so too honestly drives me nuts

I try my best to watch my diet and work out everyday and I want to eat what I like at times which is a human thing,  my problem isn't even normal.... I eat a lot on my pills its like my brain shuts off and goes to overeating mode. occasionally followed by purging. I do it sometimes and other times I don't and I feel like I gained a bunch of weight and then I feel like an ugly fat girl

9 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

It's okay 🙂 Ehh I'm not feeling well to be honest. The weather over here is scorching! Thanks for asking! Hope you're doing okay 

What kind of weather is going on out there love? I'm doing good I didn't take my meds today but I feel fine. I hope your doing better Huggs and lots of love ❤️😄

On 6/29/2018 at 7:08 PM, Dolphin2013 said:

My husband was laid off today. He's kind of shell-shocked. My son was laid off 2 weeks ago.

I'm still working a little part-time job. At least they both have severance, but crap.

Sht  Dolphin, that's awful.  I hope he can find something else. Hang in!

8 hours ago, Deep_joy said:

It's good to know that I'm not alone thinking like that 🙂

I hope this message will find you good this weekend.

I'm a lifelong outsider.  Even mom says I'm not capable of being normal and I'm not.  I couldn't fit in if I wanted to.  I actually enjoy being the standout that nobody understands.

12 hours ago, sober4life said:

I have to do jury duty too.  It said my name was randomly selected.  It was selected last year too.  How lucky for me.

I'm in the UK and I don't know how the rules for jury service eligibility work elsewhere in the world. I honestly think people should be allowed to opt out of jury service if they think there's a chance it's going to have a profound negative effect on them. It's never been an option. 

3 minutes ago, surfcaster said:

i just want to cry but that's not allowed so what now.

Course it's allowed.

Find yourself a quiet corner and tell everyone to go away until you've had your cry.

I struggle to give myself permission to cry - I was taught for so many years it was "useless" and "being weak" by people who were a) abusive and b) didn't have a clue about anything that matters in life.

You have everyone at DF's permission and support to cry as much and as often as you want and need to.

9 minutes ago, surfcaster said:

i just want to cry but that's not allowed so what now.

If you can't find a quiet space, try the bathroom. People will allow you to lock yourself up in the bathroom for half an hour or an hour, even if they won't give you privacy and time out anywhere else.

If you have a bathtub, curl up in the empty bathtub with some comfy towels and cry your eyes out.

Or, if you have time/ inclination, actually have a soothing bath and cry.

Benefit of being in the bathroom: you can wash your face, when you are done crying.

Edited by Sophy

1 hour ago, Sophy said:

If you can't find a quiet space, try the bathroom. People will allow you to lock yourself up in the bathroom for half an hour or an hour, even if they won't give you privacy and time out anywhere else.

If you have a bathtub, curl up in the empty bathtub with some comfy towels and cry your eyes out.

Or, if you have time/ inclination, actually have a soothing bath and cry.

Benefit of being in the bathroom: you can wash your face, when you are done crying.

Thanks, just burried emotions catching up, guess im full but struggle with letting it out, for reasons you mentioned previous, taught not to

I went to see mom in hell I mean at the nursing home.  They didn't even try to act friendly when her family was there.  I can just about imagine how they act when we aren't there.  Usually they try to put on a show for family.  I feel angry!

9 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I went to see mom in hell I mean at the nursing home.  They didn't even try to act friendly when her family was there.  I can just about imagine how they act when we aren't there.  Usually they try to put on a show for family.  I feel angry!

I agree about nursing homes being hell. I hope I never have to be put in one. The one my father-in-law is in always smells bad and all he does is sleep.