How Do You Feel Right Now #6

Natasha1

8 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I want you to keep existing.

So do I, @babyxgothxx!!!

So much. So so much!!

This is one of those nights for me that I lack confidence in what to say.  I started a text to my daughter and an Email to my friend that I abandoned because I was questioning myself.  I read on here of others that deal with this too.  Some nights, I can opine freely and feel confident in what I say.  Not tonight, for whatever reason. 

But one thing I will say is that I am confident that there is a need for you to exist.  You have a huge heart, BG.  Our world needs you!   You have added so much to my life and I know you have added to others, and will to others and others multiplied over your time. 

Most love, biggest hugs, and the most healing peace to you, my UK friend!

Brian

5 hours ago, womanofthelight said:

Like I wish life would just let me go.

First thing I thought to myself upon awakening: "I wish I would just die." I know that's pathetic. But that thought is always lurking right below the surface.

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

I feel very physically healthy right now.  I feel like I could run across the country right now.  Mentally I lost that battle long ago.

I pushed myself on a long walk last night in the heat and humidity. I actually enjoyed it. Wound up walking past the state governor's mansion, which is colossal and surrounded by a high black iron fence. I spat onto the lawn just for the symbolism (we have a horrible governor who cheats and lies routinely--but isn't that what politicians are supposed to do?). Anyway, I'm enjoying my walks again.

On 6/23/2018 at 10:40 PM, JD4010 said:

It's a dilemma. I love having them around so much. And living alone, it's great to have their presence to keep me company. Plus they crack me up. My two kitties at the apartment are now 11. I hope they stick around for a lot of years. I feed them a special diet that should keep kidney disease at bay. 

What do you feed them JD, to help re kidneys?

15 minutes ago, Sophy said:

What do you feed them JD, to help re kidneys?

They are on a prescription diet that I get from the vet. It's called Royal Canin Urinary SO. I get the canned food and add some water to it...the more water they drink, the less chances for urinary crystals to form. This food also helps reduce crystal formation. It ain't cheap, but neither are vet visits.

On edit: I would recommend to anyone not to feed dry food to cats. Give them wet food. Their teeth don't suffer that much, if at all according to my vet. And add some water to that wet food! Mine slurp it right up. I have huge "pee clods" in the litter box to clean out, which lets me know the kitties' plumbing is working well.

Edited by JD4010

13 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

They are on a prescription diet that I get from the vet. It's called Royal Canin Urinary SO. I get the canned food and add some water to it...the more water they drink, the less chances for urinary crystals to form. This food also helps reduce crystal formation. It ain't cheap, but neither are vet visits.

On edit: I would recommend to anyone not to feed dry food to cats. Give them wet food. Their teeth don't suffer that much, if at all according to my vet. And add some water to that wet food! Mine slurp it right up. I have huge "pee clods" in the litter box to clean out, which lets me know the kitties' plumbing is working well.

Are all cats prone to kidney disease JD?

I have two little strays (both 12 months old now). They have both dry and wet food "available" but 9 times out of 10 will choose the wet. I will try adding water and hopefully they will still eat it. One of them is insanely fussy (especially for a stray, haha!!)

1 hour ago, Sophy said:

Are all cats prone to kidney disease JD?

I have two little strays (both 12 months old now). They have both dry and wet food "available" but 9 times out of 10 will choose the wet. I will try adding water and hopefully they will still eat it. One of them is insanely fussy (especially for a stray, haha!!)

Not all cats, but there sure seems to be a tendency towards urinary tract issues. Males are more prone than females apparently--but both of my females have issues.

4 hours ago, JD4010 said:

First thing I thought to myself upon awakening: "I wish I would just die." I know that's pathetic. But that thought is always lurking right below the surface.

I always have that thought as well. 

1 hour ago, JD4010 said:

Not all cats, but there sure seems to be a tendency towards urinary tract issues. Males are more prone than females apparently--but both of my females have issues.

Thanks for the info, JD. I added water to the wet food today and mushed it all up nicely and they both ate it, even the fussy one! They are both tomcats, so I hope this will help them.

I might try this with my dog too, as I always think that he drinks too little.

Good on you for looking after your cats so well!!

4 minutes ago, Sophy said:

I added water to the wet food today and mushed it all up nicely and they both ate it, even the fussy one!

That's a good idea. Cats in general have a very low sense of thirst and in the wild they would be eating meat that contains plenty of fluid. Dry food isn't ideal since it can lead to them being chronically dehydrated which can then lead to kidney issues. Best to mix it up a bit. 

On 6/28/2018 at 8:55 PM, JD4010 said:

Same here! 32C degrees and very high humidity. If I wanted tropical weather, I would live in the tropics. I hate hot weather!

Oh dear! How do you survive???? How do you keep cool? This weather over here is bad enough, maybe because we're so used to colder weather lol?

15 hours ago, salparadise6132 said:

So do I, @babyxgothxx!!!

So much. So so much!!

This is one of those nights for me that I lack confidence in what to say.  I started a text to my daughter and an Email to my friend that I abandoned because I was questioning myself.  I read on here of others that deal with this too.  Some nights, I can opine freely and feel confident in what I say.  Not tonight, for whatever reason. 

But one thing I will say is that I am confident that there is a need for you to exist.  You have a huge heart, BG.  Our world needs you!   You have added so much to my life and I know you have added to others, and will to others and others multiplied over your time. 

Most love, biggest hugs, and the most healing peace to you, my UK friend!

Brian

Aww thanks for the kind words and @JD4010 too!!! I love everyone on DF very much! It's like the supportive family I should've had ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Okay I finally came clean to my best friend about my crush! I told him I lied that he was abusive, etc just to make him unadd my crush. My friend forgives and called me "mischievous" hahahaha! I feel sooo childish now 🤭

I think he will add my crush again. I'm still angry at my crush and don't want my friend to add him back. I need to stop being petty and be an adult! If they want to be friends, I should let them.  It doesn't involve my friend; it's only between me and my crush!

Also, my crush's best friend added me on Facebook today. I unadded him about 3 times in the past and he forgave ❤️ Confused? Yes, that's a lot of "best friends" and "crushes" LOL I will stop unadding people. It's petty and childish! I'm also still buddies with the girlfriend - sweet ❤️ 

I feel proud right now for this AND for surviving the horrible, humid weather. The weatherman says we will have this for another 2 weeks - UGH! 😠

I feel so upset. Been working out so much and I see my self looking fat all the time no matter what I do

and at times I over eat and purge and sometimes I don't know what I look like anymore or if my mind is

playing tricks on me. :C

44 minutes ago, tamjez said:

I feel so upset. Been working out so much and I see my self looking fat all the time no matter what I do

and at times I over eat and purge and sometimes I don't know what I look like anymore or if my mind is

playing tricks on me. :C

Welcome to the forum, tamjez! ❤️ Is that you on your profile picture? You are beautiful! I really mean that :console:

Wow..... finished my first week of work.... being back to work full-time again is super hard. Had a conversation with the CEO. I think they believe I know far more than I actually do, lol... actually, I am not laughing over that because truth is, I am terrified that I really don't know enough. Either that or I don't give myself enough credit. But, all week long, I felt like I don't deserve the status of "senior".

7 minutes ago, sober4life said:

This is a point in my life where things are so awful I can't imagine things turning out well.  What a total joke this life is!

Sorry you feel this way but you are strong and you'll get through it, keep your head up and be good to yourself

2 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

Welcome to the forum, tamjez! ❤️ Is that you on your profile picture? You are beautiful! I really mean that :console:

2 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

Hello ^.^ I'm new and beginning to learn how to use the forum page. Thank You so much yes that is me in the picture. How are you? 😄

2 minutes ago, bellerose said:

i just love it when my boyfriend can't stand me. its truly awesome and definitely doesn't make me feel confirmed that i'm a garbage person.

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that this human is making you feel this way :c You are not garbage! You are an amazing person and strong. To be able to commit with someone who doesn't value you. 😔 Justknow were here for you and we love you ❤️