How Do You Feel Right Now #6

Natasha1

1 hour ago, Sophy said:

I have long hair and I cut it myself.

I don't like going to the hairdressers.

My hair always looks a bit windswept too, so if I don't cut it quite straight, no one notices anyway : )

I need to learn how to do it all myself.  I used to cut my own hair but I didn't do a good job of it.  They dye my hair too.  I've never done that myself.  I'm willing to pay someone else a ridiculous price because they do a better job than me.  I'm very lonely and desperate to attract someone.  I feel like I'm running out of time and can't afford to mess up my hair.  I can't wait anymore.  Every single weekend is life or death at this point.

1 hour ago, babyxgothxx said:

And I also want to write a story about my stupid life. I want to inspire people so much (but it will probably make them laugh!) 😞 

I would read the story.  I've always wanted to write a book.  I definitely have a story to tell!

I feel like a cringe-fest and joke! I should bury myself in sand right now 😞

I also think I might have another mental illness on top of anxiety and depression. I don't know, maybe! Just the way I behave and feel seem more than just an anxiety/depression episode. Those are difficult to deal with on their own though!

What are your other symptoms?  I have much more than depression and anxiety.  The list of things for me would probably stretch from the floor to the ceiling.

Edited by sober4life

I feel ok. I've been going through a loneliness spell, but I've been trying to keep busy and stay connected when I can. Helps that I've been busy preparing the house for guests next month. And the recent holiday get together. Again, I feel ok right now.

Having unnerving heart palpitations...only my first day on a new med. Seems too sudden. I just have a bad feeling about this one; I read too much about it. Now starting to feel uncomfortable with the idea of being medicated at all. It didn't bother me when it was just Zoloft, but now adding Wellbutrin to the mix makes me feel uneasy.

Never thought this is what my life would be... thought I'd grow out of my childhood and teenage depression. Ugh.

6 minutes ago, velvetpuddles said:

Having unnerving heart palpitations...only my first day on a new med. Seems too sudden. I just have a bad feeling about this one; I read too much about it. Now starting to feel uncomfortable with the idea of being medicated at all. It didn't bother me when it was just Zoloft, but now adding Wellbutrin to the mix makes me feel uneasy.

Never thought this is what my life would be... thought I'd grow out of my childhood and teenage depression. Ugh.

I get palpitations a lot also, mine are more stress driven and less medication related, anyway hope you get it figured out, the meds can help a lot in the right combinations

18 hours ago, sober4life said:

What are your other symptoms?  I have much more than depression and anxiety.  The list of things for me would probably stretch from the floor to the ceiling.

Far far far too many! The symptoms would start at the floor and stretch to the ceiling too lol

💙 Leave people before I am left

💙 Fear that I'm being dumped, even though I'm not

💙 Compulsive ways to comfort myself (binge drinking/eating, constantly scratching my skin, picking at my lips)

💙 I am so obsessive when I get a crush!!! They are all I think about until I get a new one

💙 When I see myself in others, they immediately disgust me

💙 When I think about my face, I want to vomit

💙 Intense fear of psychical pain (I get panic attacks, then feel weak)

💙 Think there's another person in the back of my mind, bullying me constantly

💙 Constantly thinking I'm unhealthy

💙 Fear of dropping dead (though I wouldn't mind it sometimes)

💙 Desire to detox myself and think what's coming out the "other end" is my mental illness (gross, sorry)

💙 Scratch my skin/get itchy whenever I see uneven images or holes

Well, that's a few! There are even more and I feel so hopeless dealing with this c--p everyday.

Rested, lazy, guilty

hopeful I can accomplish something today.  doubtful that I will feel good about myself if I do

happy it's Friday and I don't have to do anything responsible for two days. Wondering why I feel this way as I have no job and have done little for months

as the time draws closer to the few things I have planned this weekend - I feel panicked that I planned them.  Wondering why planned stupid stuff - as sleeping sounds like a better option.

Doubtful that things will change anytime soon.

Wondering why I always feel like the cup is 1/2 empty

Edited by StillStandinTall

11 hours ago, sober4life said:

I feel like Walt from Breaking Bad.  Nothing is going to stop this train from rolling!  Nothing!

It's kind of scary, but I'm a ringer for Walter White in his "bad" form. Bald head and red moustache/beard. I even have the black hat!

I've actually had people come up and ask if they could take a selfie with me in it. I had never seen the show so I checked it out. Wow, that's some dark sh!t.

Edited by JD4010

Crying 

I'm hopeless and feel like there's no way out

Oh no...I wish there was something I could do for you. I hate that you are feeling so awful.

There is a way out...there always is. But don't take the destructive way.

1 minute ago, JD4010 said:

It's kind of scary, but I'm a ringer for Walter White in his "bad" form. Bald head and red moustache/beard. I've actually had people come up and ask if they could take a selfie with me in it. I had never seen the show so I checked it out. Wow, that's some dark sh!t.

It's a very dark show like Dexter but once you start you can't stop watching it.

1 minute ago, sober4life said:

It's a very dark show like Dexter but once you start you can't stop watching it.

There's some pix of me in my album here...I don't see the resemblance to WW, but other people certainly do.

1 hour ago, JD4010 said:

There's some pix of me in my album here...I don't see the resemblance to WW, but other people certainly do.

I think you look like him when you wear the hat.  I don't think I look like any celebrity.