How Do You Feel Right Now #6

Natasha1

I struggle so much in the morning when I need to travel across the city. Motivation is 0. Taking a car to the office instead of the bus again bc I can’t seem to get myself going no matter how much time I give myself in the morning. I’m at a volunteer position, so I need to stop spending so much money on this. It’s important I’m there for getting stuff on my application to grad school, but the cost of getting there is creeping up as my motivation goes down. 

Plagued by bizzare mystery pains. Sternum/rib and back, like an arrow going straight through.

Woke up with a sharp pain around the MP joint of my left index finger a few days ago. Finally had to rig a makeshift splint with half a tongue compressor and band-aids to stop compulsive knuckle cracking and let mystery injury heal.

I figure this all from my lack of will to get off my bed regularly and get some exercise. In any case, I feel like I'm falling apart.

Edited by velvetpuddles

7 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I'm getting grief from my boss (AGAIN) about not having an item on a meeting agenda...it's just an "FYI" item, nothing for action. But he's on a rampage now because I didn't include it. It's going to be one of those days.

He's a dips***! 

5 hours ago, velvetpuddles said:

Plagued by bizzare mystery pains. Sternum/rib and back, like an arrow going straight through.

Woke up with a sharp pain around the MP joint of my left index finger a few days ago. Finally had to rig a makeshift splint with half a tongue compressor and band-aids to stop compulsive knuckle cracking and let mystery injury heal.

I figure this all from my lack of will to get off my bed regularly and get some exercise. In any case, I feel like I'm falling apart.

Me too.  A new pain every day arising out of the blue.  It's like Bits and Bites - each handful, a whole new ballgame! (Apologies to all those in countries that don't sell Bits and Bites LOL!!!!

My real life is like I'm the momma bird and everyone I know are baby birds constantly begging for something.  This isn't what I meant when I said I wanted a family but it seems like it's this where everyone drains me or I go hide in the woods.

In physical pain and feeling stupid for overdoing.  I knew better.  Having rheumatoid in the left hip and COPD, I know to f******g pace myself, particularly doing the yard.  This evening, however, I just wanted to get the dam thing done.  Between the mowing and trimming it took over half a dozen breaks when the stupid hip pain became too much to stand on, but I completed it.  Downside was I almost felt like crying when I was done.

Hooray for Mr. Stupid.  I'm going to soak in the tub.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.

(Yeah, landlord/neighbor and I should simply hire a kid to do it, but I've been otherwise ok, WHEN I've paced myself)

Edited by MarkintheDark

15 hours ago, velvetpuddles said:

I know what you mean.  It's like a new ache every day.

It's one of those days where I'm completely brain dead but I have to be out all day anyway.  Wouldn't it be nice to be able to say I need a break from everything and then just be able to do it.  The stressful days never end.  It's one right after the other until I break over and over again.